T7 raid 7.7mil dmg??? How?

Just had a new member in our guild do crazy dmg. 7.7mil. Had a deep roster and trying to figure out if it's possible or possible cheater?
He has max teebo, ewok elder, ewok scout, chirpa, qgj, Rex, kit fisto. Lots of others max 80. His dengar is low star so we are puzzled how he did this dmg?
Any thoughts? Thx

Replies

• Options
    Not that hard to do.
  • Options
    He has everything needed for a full clear on a t7.
  • Options
    speed and potency all u need
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It is possible to solo T7 without cheating, not even sure there are ways to "cheat" anymore. Rancor raid is all about TM reduction. If his characters are modded correctly Teebo, Q, Elder, Scout and Rex can do this

This squad (if that is who they are using) gives 4 characters who can reduce TM and can easily be done. Lol I can take just 2 TM characters and get 3.5 mil
  • Options
    Teebo L, Rex, QGJ, Elder/Scout, and someone who gives slow is all you need. Dengar isn't necessary, just helps a lot if you don't have best mods
  • Options
    It is possible to solo T7 without cheating, not even sure there are ways to "cheat" anymore. Rancor raid is all about TM reduction. If his characters are modded correctly Teebo, Q, Elder, Scout and Rex can do this

This squad (if that is who they are using) gives 4 characters who can reduce TM and can easily be done. Lol I can take just 2 TM characters and get 3.5 mil

Yes I know about TM. Our guild is really confused bc his mods are not good. Ex- His teebo has 34.75+13.75 potency from mods. Unless he is swapping mods with pvp arena team? Idk
  • Options
    He's probably using kit to pump the potency up and changing mods,

Teebo
    Rex
    Elder
    Scout
    Kit

Can do it but takes forever and a day. Did you guys have the raid pre opened by at least a 2 hour window?
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much, he will prob change guilds again soon :smile:
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    He's probably using kit to pump the potency up and changing mods,

Teebo
    Rex
    Elder
    Scout
    Kit

Can do it but takes forever and a day. Did you guys have the raid pre opened by at least a 2 hour window?

Yes we have it open 12-24hrs before free atk.

That's the exact team I think he uses.
  • Options
    I use Teebo, Rex, QGJ, Fives, Ewok Elder but my modding has potency at 87% for Teebo. I can easily do P1 - P3 if I have tons of time to kill but out of respect I try and limit my damage and will back out usually around 2 million since that is still rank #1 in my guild.

If the amount of damage they are doing is a problem, maybe just ask that person politely to limit themselves. If you still suspect cheating, ask for screenshots, or report them to @CG_LucifersDaddy .

FYI - It's frowned upon to discuss cheating in the forums.
  • Options
    soneill73 wrote: »
    I use Teebo, Rex, QGJ, Fives, Ewok Elder but my modding has potency at 87% for Teebo. I can easily do P1 - P3 if I have tons of time to kill but out of respect I try and limit my damage and will back out usually around 2 million since that is still rank #1 in my guild.

If the amount of damage they are doing is a problem, maybe just ask that person politely to limit themselves. If you still suspect cheating, ask for screenshots, or report them to @CG_LucifersDaddy .

FYI - It's frowned upon to discuss cheating in the forums.

Yes that's why I didn't post any names. I think it's legit but my god, that would take a lot of free time to do that damage haha! I'm just surprised that a kit fisto is just as good as dengar? If my guess about his raid team is correct. Thx for your input!