Lookin 4 good team advice pleade n ty

I'm lookin 4 a good team. My currentbteam r all 5 star close to 6 jedi consular lumiara umdali phasma sidius and kylo ren. I have priness leah but only 2 star so icoukd use sone advice

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    That is a good starter team. My team I ran for awhile was Barris ( L ), Lumi, JC, Sid, and Kylo. Everyone, except Barris is easily farmable and you can get them to 7*. I would recommend running this team with Phasma as the leader as he is a good leader and more easily farmable than Barris.

Eventually, you may want to switch up your team to try something new, get better synergy, or simply to replace someone lime JC , for a higher damage dealer. For now work on this core and getting them to 7*, higher gear VII, and higher abilities.
  • Options
    Tyvm i am lvl 61 i also have old Daka who ive been thinkin about switching to but she is only 4 star atm
  • Options

Daka is probably better than JC because she moves faster than JC and stuns.

However, consider Sid/Phasma (L), Poe, Poggle and two out of Genosian Soldier/IG-86/FOTP/Lumi. The current rage is all about who gets to go first and deliver the one-shot kills.

While your team current team is solid, it will unfortunately stand little chance in the current meta as the opponent will use Poe's taunt to slow you down and pick apart your team one by one with high dps heroes. CG really dropped the ball on overall game balance design...
  • Options
    Ty 4 the advice unfortunatly i dont have poe or poggle my fotfp is only 1 star as well