Alternative to Nerf Posts

This is just an idea. How about instead of flooding the forums with posts to nerf characters, make posts that ask how to counter certain characters. Let's stop with "To OP, Nerf Now" "To OP, Nerf next update" and lets move onto actually asking about what counters that character so something constructive comes out of the posts instead of people choosing a side and arguing it to the death. Asking for advice rather than for the developers to intervene with nerfing is more constructive in my honest opinion and could possibly help people understand that most characters can be countered and don't need a nerf. Some characters might need a nerf, some characters might need a buff, I'm not saying that the game is perfect but asking for advice is a better alternative than making requests for a nerf that may not happen. This game is full of characters that are amazing and some have yet to discover that.

Replies

• Options
    Amen
  • Options
    How about we just discuss Nerf in general. I used to have a blast back in the 70s playing Nerf Football with my friends. Parents loved Nerf since the ball didn't damage parked cars on the street. Those were the days...
  • Options
    I need advice, i cant seem to beat this team of fotp, leia, phasma, poe and qgj. Any advice please help, so long as i dont have to use the same team.
  • Options
    How about we just discuss Nerf in general. I used to have a blast back in the 70s playing Nerf Football with my friends. Parents loved Nerf since the ball didn't damage parked cars on the street. Those were the days...

Good one. +1
  • Options

I kept breaking my nerf bow and arrow. I guess the nerf plastic got nerfed too many times.
  • Options
    Nah. Nerf is meta.
  • Options
    Don't worry, the next packs will kill them all. Why bother asking for nerfs. Lol.
  • Options
    How do I beat 7 star Qui Gon Jin, Leia, FOTP, Poe, Poggle teams? Thanks
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options

I'd rather call people scruffy looking nerf herders! :blush:
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!