Raid Reward Inbox Notification - Didn't get my fully crafter gear!

Just finished Heroic Rancor Raid. Finished 3, received my Rank 3 Rewards notification in my inbox. 1000 guild currency, 570k credits, 16 Mk IV Carbanti Sensoy Array, 1 comple Mk VI Chiewab Hypo Syringe, and 1 Mk V Furnace. Great RNG right? Well, once I claimed my reward I didn't get any of the gear. I received the other items. I screenshotted my rewards so I didn't see it incorrectly. Even getting Raid 3 rewards the next 3 times may not equal this pull. EA/CG, need some help with this...

Replies

• Options
    https://s12.postimg.org/nzda8jmyl/Screenshot_2016_10_12_08_38_05.png

Also, another guldmate indicated he had the same issue with 40 droid callers
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me in the same raid, 7th spot and drops weren't anywhere near as good but I wanted the droid caller salvage it had as it took me past 50
  • Options
    I saw a few other posts previoulsy with the same issue. Ally Code = 952-761-479. Raid Date & Time 9/12 @ approximately 10:30 ET
  • Options
    Ally code 632-789-577 raid date and time 9/12 raid end time 10:30 ET
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    So I received a full furnace and blow dryer (lucky me), but when I claimed the reward I didn't actually get the gear. Upon reading the bugs and issues board, looks like this is a common issue. What have others experienced as far as the resolving the issue? Sending a post and hoping for a resolution is painful. Especially when I need the gear now for BIggs!

Any other suggestions to get this resolved?

In case someone sees this post and can do someting about it,

Ally Code: 952-761-479.
    Raid Completion Date & Time 9/12 @ approximately 10:30am ET
  • Options
    *I'm not sure how this doesn't fit in the general discussion section, therefore it makes me wonder if my post is being burried under Feedback: Raids to make my post less visible. If you'd like to move my post again, please PM me on why this isn't an appropriate section to post. Thanks!* ...Bonus points if you solve my problem.

Original Post:

So I received a full furnace and blow dryer (lucky me), but when I claimed the reward I didn't actually get the gear. Upon reading the bugs and issues board, looks like this is a common issue. What have others experienced as far as the resolving the issue? Sending a post and hoping for a resolution is painful. Especially when I need the gear now for BIggs!

Any other suggestions to get this resolved?

In case someone sees this post and can do someting about it,
    Ally Code: 952-761-479.
    Raid Completion Date & Time 9/12 @ approximately 10:30am ET
  • Options
    472 649 331
    Received guild coins and Han Solo shard but not raid gear
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    645 588 214

I just want free stuff nothing happened to me, TIA
  • Options
    Also 10/12 raid ended at 10am est
  • Options
    And also if @CG_Kozispoon you see this at working hour, do we need to provide screenshot of what we are told to be rewarded compared with your data?
  • Options
    EA/CG, not going to give up on my best raid reward to date and exactly what I wanted...an acknowledgement that you're at least looking into these issues would be appreciated. If there is a more appropriate message to accomplish this, @CG_Kozispoon, can you let me know? Thanks!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    MissDoll wrote: »
    472 649 331
    Hiya!
    We've reviewed this issue and see that your account redeemed the following rewards for the raid executed on 10/12/2016, 7:02:48am PDT
    540000 Credits.
    970 Guild Currency.
    7 Han Solo.
    16 Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage.
    40 Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage

@Yxabauk and @Austin09370 I apologize, but we cannot generate and review results from a date that far back, so I cannot confirm your claims here on the forums.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Yikes, typo, typo. 10/12 is what I meant to type.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon same as Austin, I just copied his date as he started the thread, raid was completed on 10/12 but started the previous day (for registration period)
  • Options
    472 649 331
    Hiya!
    We've reviewed this issue and see that your account redeemed the following rewards for the raid executed on 10/12/2016, 7:02:48am PDT
    540000 Credits.
    970 Guild Currency.
    7 Han Solo.
    16 Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage.
    40 Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller Salvage

@Yxabauk and @Austin09370 I apologize, but we cannot generate and review results from a date that far back, so I cannot confirm your claims here on the forums.

Thank you! So it is a glitch showing wrong gear right?

So I get 200 mk5 arakyd and 245 mk6 plate but no fridge these months and tell me it is a glitch when it showed up. Good.......