Raid Han Solo..disappointing.

Aniema
602 posts Member
edited October 2016
Thought for sure he would be a counter to Wedge and Biggs teams..but nope he doesn't stun on his first turn like his unique says. So I added Potentcy mods got it up to 75%...and nope he didn't even stun a 30% tenacity Wedge.

Anyone else notice this?

Is his first turn stun broken?

Replies

• Options
    There is a minimum chance to resist of 15%.

Potency above tenacity-15 is therefore worthless. In your case all you need is 30-15=15 potency.

In other words you got bad RNG with the 15% and you are gearing Raid Han wrong.

With his high base crit go nuts on crit damage and only add a bit of potency. It isn't worth stacking in PVP.

Keep some potency mods close in case you do see someone stacking 90+ potency
  • Options
    I geared him with Crit damage and crit chance, so that he gets more TM from his special.
  • Options
    There is a minimum chance to resist of 15%.

Potency above tenacity-15 is therefore worthless. In your case all you need is 30-15=15 potency.

In other words you got bad RNG with the 15% and you are gearing Raid Han wrong.

With his high base crit go nuts on crit damage and only add a bit of potency. It isn't worth stacking in PVP.

Keep some potency mods close in case you do see someone stacking 90+ potency

See that's my problem with this..this minimum chance to resist of 15% is rediculous.
    I literally farmed my butt off to 7* him, that was 4 months. Another 2 weeks of gearing him. After reading his unique..it says it will stun for one turn, not 50% chance to stun, not 85% chance to stun. Sadly it doesn't say 100% chance to stun either.

This is utterly annoying to me. I worked on him with the assumption he was gonna be a counter to these Wedge and Biggs teams for sure when it doesn't look like that's the case at all. After this lack of transparency and clarity, a waste of months and resources I seriously thinking about throwing in the towel now.

It takes a lot for me to get disgusted with a game. Congratulations EA/CG..I am finally at that point.
  • Options
    Why would anyone expect a debuff to not be resisted without it being in the description? LOTS of examples on characters that have the same wording and only NOW people are complaining about it.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Why would anyone expect a debuff to not be resisted without it being in the description? LOTS of examples on characters that have the same wording and only NOW people are complaining about it.

I wonder this myself everytime I read one of these.