What would be your most annoying team to face?

Hi guys, so I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. Been playing since December and was curious to know what would be, in your own experience, the 5 most frustrating/annoying toons you've had to face since you've started playing the game?
Throughout your experience of levelling up, the change in metas, pre/post protection era etc.

For me, it would have to be

Phasma (L) - the ai rng can be really annoying sometimes

Dooku - early in the game with his counters etc and animation

RG - the auto taunt and if you hadn't unlocked a dispeller (or had them arena viable levelled up etc). And he always seemed to be the one who be used for an assist attack with the stun

Sidious - Early game before protection with heal immunity and he seemed to be on everyone's team. I'd have struggled big time if it wasn't for bariss

EP - just everything, the aoe stun etc. My biggest achilles heal in the game at times

Replies

• Options
    Old Ben, sun fac, RG, cheque, Aayla. Not hard because no DPS but dodge and a lot of health is annoying.
  • Options
    For me it's the squads that are adding like 450 speed ala mods... I don't have that kind of speed on my mods; it really doesn't matter the toons they go on... so I guess I would say "fast mods" instead of any toon.

Dodge meta has been equally annoying....
  • Options
    Something with Rex lead in it!
  • Options
    That'd have to be me facing myself. Two stun teams standing there, immobilized, until time ran out.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Early on...Dooku and Daka. Absolutely hated them.

Followed by FOTP b4 they lowered his health.

Old Ben was a thorn in my side.

Now, without a doubt, SunFac.
  • Options
    Rey, Ep, 5's, Daka, Dooku & Savage
    DarnDroidz aka DarnVader
  • Options
    Dooku, 5's, Daka, Sun Fac, and Rex
  • Options
    Any team with royal guard at 48k protection!
  • Options
    Teebo lead
    Ewok Elder
    Rey
    Emperor Palpatine
    Lando

This team straight up sucks to fight.
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Rex lead makes the game unfun. Almost everything wants to crit in this game. Raising base RED damage is just gimping yourself, and doesnt make it so you can beat Rex. The special dmg heavy hitters, except EP, are trash. Magma, Tarkin, ect.