2 players looking for a tier 6 raid guild and we need no help for the raid

CWbuffed
41 posts Member
edited October 2016
hi,
Me and my friend are looking for a guild with daily active players and that is ok to ALWAYS start tier 6 raids.
Even if the levels and power of other guild members are not capable of coping with tier 6, that's not important since i can hit around 25m in 2 refreshes. and my friend is able to hit around 2-4 m in the same period. which means if we can get some help from the guild, we can finish in 3 refreshes and even in the case of no contribution, raid will be defeated in 4 refreshes.
if you and your guild is ok to always open tier 6 and you have at least 20 active players with 65+ level, we can join your guild.

we are in gmt+3 until 6th of nov. and will be in like gmt+4 after that date since we dont apply light saving here. and the raids should be initiated around 17-18 gmt, for the maximum contribution from us.

please feel free to ask your questions here.

Replies

• Options
    You don't want t7?
  • Options
    Hi guys, we made a bit of space in our guild and we start raid TVI each 2 days more or less, we play GMT+1 and most of us are Italian but we speak english as well (also we have non italian speakers in our guild) we use a point system to evaluate the performance of each member to see if they deserve staying in the guild (we use a forum to comunicate everything), we are aiming to start T7 before the end of the year but sadly we are lacking a bit of power. If you want to check it out you can have my ID, and seeing my stats you can see my performance.
    Rit Belmont 396-192-111
  • Options
    ritbelmont,
    what is the regular time frame you start raids according to gmt+1 ?
  • Options
    Bomroll wrote: »
    You don't want t7?

our toons are more appropriate for t6 at the moment. we want to enjoy t6 rewards for some more time and get ready for 7.
  • Options
    We start the raid from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. when we get 55.000 coins, and for now it last until the first roster reset
  • Options
    why so early in the morning? for us to be valuable in raids, they shld be started at night 2-3 hours before day refresh. we are at work during day time. can you change that time frame?
  • Options
    We're looking for guys at the moment, with raids starting noon UTC the day after we accumulate enough currency to start, however, we're moving from T6 to T7 raids this week.

You're welcome to join in, since even the lowest contribution towards a T7 will give you better rewards than placing in the top 10 of a T6.

Consider it and shoot me a message if you're interested.
  • Options
    We also work at that time but so far we haven't had any issues, for now the raid starts at that time and it lasts more or less 16 hours, but when the whole guild gets stronger we change the time for 17:00/18:00 and usually it doesn't last until the next day.
  • CWbuffed
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    i understand that you use 1 refresh for 6. why do you prefer to have the most of the raid time be in day time if you all work within the day? if you start at 8 pm and use 16 hours it would definitely be better for evrybody.
    do you consider changing that accordingly?
  • Options
    The thing is when we start a new tier it always is at that time (early) and it last 2/3 days, then when we get stronger we start it at 18:00, we are more worried about getting stronger and keeping up with the changes/updates and new content than thinking about the raid time, so far it has worked for us and we haven't heard anyone complain, so why fix it if it ain't broken?
  • Options
    i am actually interested in joining your guild. but if you start a tier 6 raid at 8 am. it would definitely be in stage3 or even 4 before we have the time to touch it. that puts me down in the reward list while i am able to solo finish stage 1,2,3 in single refresh. thats why i am concerned about morning starts.
  • Options
    Yeah so far it is the only catch, I have the same trouble as you do, however think about it, we are available!!
  • Options
    Our Heroic guild is looking for members. We don't need help completing the raids but we would like active members who do their daily's and can follow simple raid rules.
  • Options
    KoaBrazen wrote: »
    Our Heroic guild is looking for members. We don't need help completing the raids but we would like active members who do their daily's and can follow simple raid rules.

what is the timezone your raid starters are on?
    at what time according to your tz, do you start raids?
  • Options
    We're looking for guys at the moment, with raids starting noon UTC the day after we accumulate enough currency to start, however, we're moving from T6 to T7 raids this week.

You're welcome to join in, since even the lowest contribution towards a T7 will give you better rewards than placing in the top 10 of a T6.

Consider it and shoot me a message if you're interested.

is utc also the timzone your raid starters are on, if not what is that tz?
    can you consider changing the raid starts to sth like 8 pm? since we are mostly at work at day time..
  • Options
    I am in a guild that could use a couple more members. We raid T7, as long as you have one 7* toon you can claim the rewards. Raid times start at 6:30 PST. We are mostly west coast with some other time zones spread throughout. If interested let me know.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention that we use BBM (BlackBerry Messenger )to communicate. Would need to download to your phone or tablet. No phone number is required and it is free.
  • Options
    6:30 pm right? thats our 5:30 am if so..
  • Options
    What time zone are you in. I am in the US Pacific Standard Time. Not sure where you are located.
  • Options
    gmt + 3
  • Options
    We might not be what you are looking for. Time zone may not be good for you.