Characters of Clone Wars TV show (2003)

I know there has been a particular move away from star wars canon relating to the older 2003 TV show, but some of the slightly older generation such as myself remember it as one of the best star wars series out there. It seems a little unjust that a lot of the shows content was left alone or labeled non-canon. While I don't think there should be a large amount of content from it, I think there should be at least two characters from the show put in Galaxy of Heroes just as a nod to it's importance and impact.

The two I think would be best for the show are:

Captain Fordo- The red fatigued Arc Trooper captain that was debatably the most elite and highly trained clone trooper to ever exist.

Durge- The bounty hunter turned Separatist General, who, memorable for his regenerative abilities was a huge part in the clone wars (until the lore was changed to say otherwise).

Tell me what you think. Do you agree or disagree? Are there characters from the 2003 show you think would be better than these two?

Replies

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with Durge, also maybe Master K'kruhk and Jedi Voolvif Monn would be cool to see
  • Options
    I think Voolvif Monn would be a great addition, especially since he is a fan inspired character. His addition would certainly be a generous gift to fans.