The Guild Congress

Prev1
Screenshot_2016-10-14-00-00-37-1_zpsuypaaqyf.png

The Guild Congress

This will be the first Guild Congress Worldwide and we invite every Guildleader and one Protégé of each Guild that wanted to be a Part of the TGC

- Please Add your Line Contact into the Comments if you are interested.

InGame:
MASKARII | Guild Wolfpack
Line Contact | Maskarii

Replies

• Options
    Form Galactic Senate while youre at it. Just dont let jar jar in. He will give all the power to Palpi again
  • Options

Krokovich wrote: »
    Form Galactic Senate while youre at it. Just dont let jar jar in. He will give all the power to Palpi again

Hahaha :D everyone is welcome even jar jar ;) I know that the US Canadian Guys are more connected than we are here in Europe.

would be great to have 100 Guilds at the Congress, for a better and faster Communication.
    One step clothes to a bigger Community
  • Options
    Interesting. I'll be your token Canadian...
  • Options
    What is this for exactly?
  • Options

Boredom
  • Options
    So my in game name is chancellorpalpatine, therefore I am the senate, by default
  • Options

Network between the Guilds, discussions about *how Guilds handle Stuff like the Raid when a couple of Guys gets 7* Han, thoughts about new Events ppv s and other things..so we can optimise everything a bit more and give feedback faster to every Guildmember cause a lot if them are not using this Forum or the R.

@1AmYourFath3r your are welcome maybe even @CG_JohnSalera or @BentWookiee will join.

i like to see some Japanese or Russian People, maybe some from New Zealand or Wales.

• Options
    I'd love to join!
    My line is thechillingfrost
  • Options
    The Dark one Council will be watching with interest.
  • Options
    Just a place for people who spend way too much time on this game to spend way too much more time on this game.
  • Options
    It's a conspiracy to create a one-world government.
  • Options
    Or just use discord and don't limit the number of guilds...
  • Options
    This is silly...
  • Options
  • Options
    Krokovich wrote: »

I kindof want the most powerful Sith Lord ever in this game.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    DrNocard wrote: »

This. Discord is a much better messaging application than Line.
  • Options
    Looks like what a lot of other games do. Just a means for all the super whale guilds to make descisions for the other 90% of players in the game. They will have several minor clans rotate in and out but get no real say.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Kronen wrote: »
    Looks like what a lot of other games do. Just a means for all the super whale guilds to make descisions for the other 90% of players in the game. They will have several minor clans rotate in and out but get no real say.

You should lead the rebels.
  • Options
    DrNocard wrote: »

ok discord, will try it
  • Options
    Nobody in their right mind would ever make me an officer but I'd love to be part of this. You'll get straight answers and I won't try to use big words to look smart. Hell, host it in Vegas and I'll be on a plane no sweat!
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    Nobody in their right mind would ever make me an officer but I'd love to be part of this. You'll get straight answers and I won't try to use big words to look smart. Hell, host it in Vegas and I'll be on a plane no sweat!

With a plunger. Anat.
  • Options

With a plunger. Anat.

Lol. You figure out how to get on discord yet???!!!
  • Options

With a plunger. Anat.

Lol. You figure out how to get on discord yet???!!!

No. Still fighting the power.
  • Options
    This is amazing and I'm really interested
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    This is silly...

You're playing a game based on fantasy figures, possibly spending money on things that do not exist and the concept of a guild council is silly. Priorities, look it up, you might need to reconsider yours.
  • Options
    Kronen wrote: »

Balance between big middle and small Guilds is the Key. :) be a Part of it, be the Change :)
  • Options
    Well, I'm interested.

Line: samanthaswgoh
    Guild: Fulcrum's Cell
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Great idea.. (I moved this to "Guilds".. but GREAT IDEA!) :)

TBH.. right now everyone is anticipating the new raid..

However once guilds go back into "I already have Han" mode and people are just messing around with raids, this is a *PERFECT* thing..

Just saying.. make a list, and execute this with patience!
    :)
  • Options
    Would love to be a part of it.

In Game : Eibbor Tharth
    Turkish Rebel Alliance Guild Leader
    Line Id: eibbortharth
  • Options
    Would love to be a part of it.

In Game : Eibbor Tharth
    Turkish Rebel Alliance Guild Leader
    Line Id: eibbortharth

If you come across any sweet old Zildjan pies hit me up. Istanbul cymbals are the finest out there imo.