Bobba Fett

I have BobbaFett as my leader at Level 5 is that wise? Or did I dooff? Lol

Replies

• Options

Bobba is good if you surround him with AOE heroes as he amplifies critical to 45%. However, the current meta is not favourable to an AOE team since they will be dead before they get turn to deliver AOE. It's all speed at the moment...
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Bobba is good if you surround him with AOE heroes as he amplifies critical to 45%. However, the current meta is not favourable to an AOE team since they will be dead before they get turn to deliver AOE. It's all speed at the moment...

Also, coubterattack phasma teams are numerous these days. Your IG88 might die with Kylo-5s-Dooku-FOST-Secura taking turns to slap him in the face
  • Options
    The best person to ask abut this is @WhipiT. He uses Fett as his leader and he can tell you more about this in greater detail...
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Just add poe to your aoe team and problem solved. Boba is also nice for his skill block, although since he's slow it's not as effective since many skills will be on cd.
  • Options

I disagree. AOE teams are alive and well thanks to Poe. Poogle/Poe/Boba/Sid/IG88 is nasty on offense and defense. IG88 is the star of the show. Poe grabs aggro....Poggle buff.....Sid dots....IG88 gets a speed/damage/crit damage buff..
    With boba as lead and all his buffs he gets like 300% crit damage. 9k each target on a crit almost always crits three...they are already hurting from sids buffed AOE...usually 2 squishies die during IG88 AOE...whats left is a crippled team. Then Boba hits his buffed up aoe just for good measure.

I've competed with every team available..speed...3k USD invested chrono only teams...Phasma led blah blah. Ive yet to lose with that setup which isn't that impressive. The fact almost all matches didn't even last till the minute mark. That's impressive.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    WhipiT wrote: »

I disagree. AOE teams are alive and well thanks to Poe. Poogle/Poe/Boba/Sid/IG88 is nasty on offense and defense. IG88 is the star of the show. Poe grabs aggro....Poggle buff.....Sid dots....IG88 gets a speed/damage/crit damage buff..
    With boba as lead and all his buffs he gets like 300% crit damage. 9k each target on a crit almost always crits three...they are already hurting from sids buffed AOE...usually 2 squishies die during IG88 AOE...whats left is a crippled team. Then Boba hits his buffed up aoe just for good measure.

I've competed with every team available..speed...3k USD invested chrono only teams...Phasma led blah blah. Ive yet to lose with that setup which isn't that impressive. The fact almost all matches didn't even last till the minute mark. That's impressive.

What you said is true only if your Poe moves first. Then sure, the opponent gets pushed down and it's all rain down fire with AOE. But if not, your team will be lucky to fire off an AOE since your team is taken apart one by one with one shot kills while you wait for your turn.
  • Options
    Oh wow! You guys rock! I know what to do now! Thanks!