arena probs...

hii guys..
i made a big mistake at the beginning of this game. i trained a lot of heroes at the same time and now is not a single one max equiped.
GW is working now quite good with lumi as leader, sid, JC, maul or daka
please help me to create a solid arena team and a list which one i should boost as next (ive not enough ability craft III for all of them)..it seems they have not the best synergy for pvp caus i lose nearly ervery game at rank ~ 300

phasma 58 5* VII
maul 58 4* VII
lumi 56 6* VII
sid 56 4* VII
dooku 55 4* VII
vader 55 4* VII
ig 88 55 4* VII
JC 55 4* VII
fives 55 4* VI
daka 54 4* VI
poe 54 4* VI

ahsoka, savage, tie pilot, kit, mace, talia, aayla, asaji, kylo, qgj, cad, geo, luke, boba, ig86, leia, tarkin, ofo and biggs are low equiped

now im working on poe but he needs so much craft to equip him good

thank you very much:)

Replies

• Options
    Phasma (leader)
    Sid
    Dooku
    Maul
    Lumi
  • Options
    Sid (l)
    ig 88(synergies with poe/sid)
    poe( most important hero in team. get his speed to 143 to have chance to taunt at round 1.when he taunts bingo you win %90)

the 4 and 5 ones are optional

dooku( to stun chance for enemy poe.it s a low chance bec of poe s high tenacity but works for me)

maul/vader it can be a better hero if dont have u can take this ones for short term.bec i m considering you a low spender so u will not star maul and darth is imp to 7*. long term u need a decent cannon like fotp/leia/g soldier/ig86

lumi can be good if u had invest in her.not for her heal but his skill block can change the game

u can easly climb rank top 50 with this team

i run a

sid (l) 7*
    lum 7*
    ig88 6*
    poe 5*
    dooku 5*

i m near f2p and can easly beat 7* Qui-Gon Jinn worth 1000$ teams.and get 1-10 everyday. arena meta is all about "whose poe taunt first" now.

btw in long term invest in stromtrooper han and u will thank to me in future
  • Options
    Do not use maul, replace with Poe. Terribad choice for maul, slow.... Easy to pick off. Hurry up and level your Poe so u can run

Sid/phasma as lead
    Dooku
    Poe
    Daka/lumi.

Pref daka since she's faster and works great as stun team with dooku.
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your answer! Ill try your advice as soon as possible:)
    My poe is still low equiped...need so much expensive crafts
  • Options
    No problem, as long as u don't invest in maul lol. He's not that great for arena unless paired with a tank.

Poe might be nerfed since the current meta will always have him.
  • Options
    Phamsa leader
    Sid
    Lumi
    Maul
    Vader
  • Options
    Please, no maul. Not a good investment unless u p2p. Way too weak and slow, doesn't work well in arenas where the current meta is all about speed.