Looking for Guild to merge with

We just migrated to a new guild from one with inactive leader. Looking to merge with another guild who is ready for T5 and higher raids. There are about 20 of us. Preferably you join us. Let me know if you're looking. Unlimited Power LLC is guild.

Replies

• Options
  • DRO
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,we're in a similar position, but wouldn't really want to leave our UK based guild either. we have 10 in the guild but 4 of us have been playing for ages and are up rocking lvl 80, with plenty of 7* toons. I've seen the other 3 lvl 80's hit for millions on T7 raids in a previous guild. We are ready for running T6 raids now, we just need the people to help build up the guild coins, im sure with your help we would be running T7 in no time, plus the new raid as well!! If you'd consider join up with us that would be brilliant. We're a friendly bunch who just want to help each other advance in the game. let me know if your interested. Thanks Dan 418-562-174
  • Options
    We were hoping for the guild to come to us
  • Options
    Hey would you like to merge with us we can run raids above t5 but was wanting to do t4 but it doesn't matter just tryin to fill my guild up for the upcoming raid. I will make you an officer if you join mine. Search for Jurassic Ops or I can message you on my line chat at theironlords25??