I want Ashoka rebels character bad!

tiS
129 posts Member
I realize many people say fix what we have and so on, Ashoka rebels would be an awesome rebel non Jedi character yet wielding the force and lightsabers friggen white lightsabers. Plus she is awesome is is not dead

Replies

• Options
    I really liked her character in rebels. Plus she looks so much better as an older characater than what she did in clone wars.
  • Options
    We don't need another Ahsoka, one is good enough. The only justified doubles would be extremely majors like luke, han, anakin/vader. Plus, the clone wars ahsoka is generally much more accepted and liked than the rebels one. And she would have virtually no synergies as a rebels one, because she wasn't a jedi nor was she part of the rebellion.
  • Options
    "I'm no Jedi" Snips is all grown up.
  • Options
    I want Teebo's stealth to work right. *shrug* We don't all get what we want. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'd rather have the ghost crew then a dead "Jedi"
  • Options
    I would rather have aurra sing or bossk rather than rebels characters,but eh ahsoka could be nice
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    We don't need another Ahsoka, one is good enough. The only justified doubles would be extremely majors like luke, han, anakin/vader. Plus, the clone wars ahsoka is generally much more accepted and liked than the rebels one. And she would have virtually no synergies as a rebels one, because she wasn't a jedi nor was she part of the rebellion.

+1