Wiggs speed boost question.

Broda
310 posts Member
It states +9 for every ALLY at full health. Enemies Biggs has 172 speed +15 for his landos Lead which = 187. 9x4=36 for Wiggs speed making his total speed 223.
My ST han has 211 speed plus my lando L which equals 226.

Why in the name of all things holy does his Biggs go before my ST Han? Could himself seriously be counted as an "ally"? Because that's wrong and makes zero sense.

Replies

• Options
    Every ability in the game that says "all allies" counts that toon.

Allies is considered every one of your players on your side.
  • Options
    I think you're facing me because that's the exact speed of my Biggs. I wouldn't be able to beat any of y'all if it weren't for Biggs going first. But if your math is right then yeah you should be going first.
  • Options
    Yes, as slickdealer stated, he counts himself.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    I think you're facing me because that's the exact speed of my Biggs. I wouldn't be able to beat any of y'all if it weren't for Biggs going first. But if your math is right then yeah you should be going first.

Hahaha yeah man. I still beat ya
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options

Thanks. Although the that seems wrong. How can one be allies with themselves? Dumb.
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    It is kinda dumb mate but the advice is spot on, it's adding 45 speed so he's faster than your STH. I'd agree that it probably shouldn't, but is what it is I suppose.
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Enemies Biggs has 172 speed +15 for his landos Lead

Enemies Biggs has 172 speed +15 Lando (L) + 45 Red One Skill Wedge = 232 Speed

• Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Svatlas wrote: »
    Broda wrote: »
    Enemies Biggs has 172 speed +15 for his landos Lead

Enemies Biggs has 172 speed +15 Lando (L) + 45 Red One Skill Wedge = 232 Speed

Yeah got it issue resolved
  • Options

Kinda silly if you have Empire on your team
  • Options
    good to know, I had the same question. well, the description is not the best, but in the end that's it, 45 speed boost for Wedge and Biggs