Poor Kylo, Main Character/Crappy Toon

Slow, Low Damage, Unintimidating and just a weak primary attack. For the love of Solo, please do something about this character! If Rey is in the Thug Life why isn't Ren? Before anyone complains on this thread that there are other characters that need attention, I know already.....Boba Fett sucks too. But Kylo Ren needs to be fixed seeing he is the bulk of the First Order. I hope something is done about this.

Replies

• Options
    Nobody will complain about this thread... the more buffs the better.
  • Options
    Kylo is weak
  • Options
    Because he is a whiny little idget
  • Options
    Because kylo is garbage in the movie, he loses to a dump world girl who was never trained in light saber fighting.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Yeah, he's exactly up to the power level witnessed in the movie
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    Because kylo is garbage in the movie, he loses to a dump world girl who was never trained in light saber fighting.

The same girl that flew the Millennium falcon like a boss, fixed it, and got props from han solo?

The same girl that anakin Skywalker lightsaber calls out too?

The same girl that the new big baddie "supreme leader" became so interested in?

The same girl that makes luke do the "oh wow blank speechless stare" at with 5 minutes of blaring epic using playing?

I'd say losing to rey is not something to be embarrassed about.
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Options
    Kylo Ren is the only character I've seen freeze a blaster bolt in mid air. He might not be the best, but he's powerful and dangerous.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Mullato
    The movie made by Disney.

Kylo ren trained for over 10 years.

Probably Luke's daughter.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options

Yea that's sad, but in Ren's defese, I think that's why Disney had Chewie wound him with the crossbow. Then Rey would stand a chance
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Mullato
    afg9sbA.jpg
    But as for Kylo I see what they tried to do, have his abilities be easily resettable so he can have almost permenent retribution, the health to tank it, and constantly countering with it and lashing out when he gets low on health, the problem is he's to slow, maybe if his unqie also had "in addition Kylo rem has a x% chance to gain y% turn meter when damaged" or maybe gain turn meter on a crit or something so he has some first order advantage
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »

The same girl that flew the Millennium falcon like a boss, fixed it, and got props from han solo?

The same girl that anakin Skywalker lightsaber calls out too?

The same girl that the new big baddie "supreme leader" became so interested in?

The same girl that makes luke do the "oh **** blank speechless stare" at with 5 minutes of blaring epic using playing?

I'd say losing to rey is not something to be embarrassed about.
    afg9sbA.jpg
    But as for Kylo I see what they tried to do, have his abilities be easily resettable so he can have almost permenent retribution, the health to tank it, and constantly countering with it and lashing out when he gets low on health, the problem is he's to slow, maybe if his unqie also had "in addition Kylo rem has a x% chance to gain y% turn meter when damaged" or maybe gain turn meter on a crit or something so he has some first order advantage

So if a character loses to a Mary sue. That makes them bad?
  • Options
    I don't get all the Kylo Ren hate. I think he's one of the best villains ever. He actually has depth to his character. He's not just another, "grrrr... I'm evil!!" type villain. That would have been so boring to just get another Darth Maul. Instead they made him more like ep.3 Anakin. Very confused and angry.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    They spent a lot of effort throughout the entire movie to show how powerful chewies crossbow was. Kylo took a shot from that cannon straight to the gut. He was messed up when fighting Finn and Rey.
  • Rogue_Bounty
    23 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I gotta get this clear, I love Kylo Ren as a character, I just can't stand the actor they used. He looks so not BA and nothing like Han.
  • Options
    Anyways I hope EA makes Kyle's toon better than it is now.
  • Options
    I'm sure once star wars 8 comes out... Of they haven't updated him they will then.
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    I don't get all the Kylo Ren hate. I think he's one of the best villains ever. He actually has depth to his character. He's not just another, "grrrr... I'm evil!!" type villain. That would have been so boring to just get another Darth Maul. Instead they made him more like ep.3 Anakin. Very confused and angry.

So you'd prefer to have "*cry*... I'm evil!" ?