Bossk - Character Ideas

ImDeadAgain41
224 posts Member
edited October 2016
Tags:

Dark Side, Scoundrel, Tank, Attacker

Hunter's Shot - Basic (Maxed)

Bossk deals pyshical damage to an enemy and has a 75% chance to inflict buff immunity and remove 25% of the targeted enemies' turn meter.

Dioxis Grenade - Special (Maxed)

Bossk throws a Dioxis Grenade and inflict damage over time to enemies for 2 turns.

Predatory Instincts - Special (Maxed)

Bossk deals pyshical damage and has a 100% chance of exposing the enemy and gains 80% turn meter on a critical hit.

Time To Hunt - Unique (Maxed)

Bossk gains 20% of max health back on each turn.

Farming Locations

Chromium Packs
Cantina Battle 7-F
Shipments

Extras:

Bossk ignores enemies who are stealthed, meaning he can shoot stealthed enemies still
Post edited by ImDeadAgain41 on

Replies

• Options
    I actually like that template! Nj!

transdoshians...are noted for there toughness and that regeneration seems to complement the basic (should be a melee at though, since they like to use those claws and superior strength) but the effects match with claws...buff immunity, and a sharpshooter special that does expose matches the typical transdoshians knack for wounding prey only to finish it melee style...very sporting...indeed!
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    I actually like that template! Nj!

transdoshians...are noted for there toughness and that regeneration seems to complement the basic (should be a melee at though, since they like to use those claws and superior strength) but the effects match with claws...buff immunity, and a sharpshooter special that does expose matches the typical transdoshians knack for wounding prey only to finish it melee style...very sporting...indeed!

Thanks! I was trying to make him as transdoshian-like as possible. Glad to see you like it ;)
  • Options
    I kind of like the idea of giving him a unique ability to attack through stealth via thermal vision. It's not an extremely useful ability but it's definitely unique.
  • Options
    Tristan wrote: »
    I kind of like the idea of giving him a unique ability to attack through stealth via thermal vision. It's not an extremely useful ability but it's definitely unique.

That would be cool! Mind if I add that to my post?
  • Options
    Indeed that thermal vision stealth overide is gold! That is what feedback is for! +42
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Indeed that thermal vision stealth overide is gold! That is what feedback is for! +42

Yes, definitely a good suggestion Tristan!
  • Options
    Imagine the first anti-stealth character! Hopefukly the devs take note of my post and the feedback.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Imagine the first anti-stealth character! Hopefukly the devs take note of my post and the feedback.

Plo Koon? I get what you mean though. I just don't think Bossk is very high on the devs make a toon list. Jedi Luke and General Kenobi are much more likely that Bossk at least for a toon you can play as. Might be in the works for AI toon though.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Luke/obi/Leia duplicate tools are inevitable, but let's save those till next year...

I'm amped to see R2-D2, wicket, rogue one toons and another scoundrel at least so bossk seems like the best choice, since he isin the rogue one time line at least.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Bossk, bossk, bossk, bossk !!!!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Thermal vision to negate stealth is a must. +1 would love to see bossk have this unique when he comes out.
  • Options

Plo Koon? I get what you mean though. I just don't think Bossk is very high on the devs make a toon list. Jedi Luke and General Kenobi are much more likely that Bossk at least for a toon you can play as. Might be in the works for AI toon though.

Forgot about him.
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Basing this all on Battlefront:

Basic: Same as Yours
    Special: Dioxis Grenade
    Deal Special Damage to all enemies, and inflict 2 DOTs for 2 turns, increased to 3 on a crit.
    Special: Micro-Grenades
    Deal Physical Damage to all enemies, and dispel all positive status effects, with a 40% chance to remove 30% TM
    Unique: Trandoshan Regeneration
    Bossk has +100% health steal, and +50% counter chance
    Stats
    Health: 20k
    Protection: 15k
    Damage: Slightly above average
    Potency: 40%
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    double post
  • Options
    Plus 1
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    Add Bossk & Nien Nunb !
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    +1
    Add Bossk & Nien Nunb !

Yes! We need Pancke Face!
  • Options
    i 2nd micro grenades. God i love spamming those in battlefront. maybe the devs can have a new attack mechanic similiar to battlefront where you can keep tapping an attack button for bossks micro grenade attack and the more you tap within a certain time limit, the more damage gets applied!
  • Options
    I'm hoping he has some kind of tm effect. I really don't want to have to keep using ST Han for a bounty hunter squad. He's the sore thumb that ruins my squad theme lol
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    +1
    Add Bossk & Nien Nunb !

Yes! We need Pancke Face!

Couldn't agree more
  • Options
    superdes1 wrote: »
    i 2nd micro grenades. God i love spamming those in battlefront. maybe the devs can have a new attack mechanic similiar to battlefront where you can keep tapping an attack button for bossks micro grenade attack and the more you tap within a certain time limit, the more damage gets applied!

The best is when luke thinks he can come at you, and you just drop the fart grenade, and shoot a bunch of grenades at him while he is hopelessly swinging