Mk 3 Czerka Stun Cuffs, Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun and Mk 3 Sienar Holo Projector

With golden gears, this time to let these three items more accessible. I suggest:

- Sell them in shipments to the cost of credits
- Sell them in Guild shipments

Tanks

Replies

• BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    If I had a nickel for every plea I've read for hair dryer and cuff help... I'd have a lot of nickels.

They've never mentioned anything about helping make these more accessible, so I think we just need to accept that they're just going to stay the way they are.

They know we all need several hundred of each and the help is not coming.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    +42 also make gear part of pvp awards...or just make another pvp type that gives gear rewards. Plenty of ideas flying around about that like including Allys for 6-man pvp or 3 vs 3 or 1 vs 1.
  • Options
    They wont...they want you to pay with crystals ...$$$$
  • Options
    It has new equipment that are extremely expensive for us to pay with crystals.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    +42 also make gear part of pvp awards...or just make another pvp type that gives gear rewards. Plenty of ideas flying around about that like including Allys for 6-man pvp or 3 vs 3 or 1 vs 1.

loved it! :)
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    They need to phase out raid gear salvage in guild shipments for stun cuffs and stun guns. Even at those obscene prices I'd spend all my currency on them.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Holo projector is cheap enough to buy from shipments, but cuffs and guns should go to guild store and shard shops.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    If they put them in guild shipments they would probably make them cost 16k guild currency.

Full raid gear/50 cuffs/50 stun guns = 1400 crystals.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Lowering prices will hurt there bottom line so it's doubtful, however a pvp styled gear payout won't break the bank, or over enable players.
    I realize it's more coding... but it may the comprised solution... weekly tournament based on daily contribution from like 3 battles (no refresh) with daily (5 days) payout of 25 or complete piece of stun cuffs/gun. Weekly tournament tally based of guilds participation. 3-5 pieces of 25 or complete stun guns/cuffs or raid gear for 90% guild particpation, 1-3 pieces for 60%-89% and 1 piece for under 60%.

If weekly sounds excessive then bi-weekly or monthly.

1400 guild currency is stupid crazy for small guilds and I won't pay it... maintaining a large guild with no tools is a "job" and F that! I play game for fun not to work. Guild leader tools are nonexistent.
  • Options
    The drop them in Raid is pathetic. I do heroic many months and I can count on one hand the times I won some of them award
  • Options
    A new weekly or bi-weekly or monthly tournament based off guild participation will solve dead account problem, give enough gear to make us happy (like credit heist, +42 nice job ea!) and be fun!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    If they put them in guild shipments they would probably make them cost 16k guild currency.

16.5k is the current price for 50 raid salvage and I wouldn't mind paying that much for a full stun cuff/gun
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

16.5k is the current price for 50 raid salvage and I wouldn't mind paying that much for a full stun cuff/gun

Oh i would be all over that for sure.
  • Options
    Cuffs are too expensive. Holo projector is 300 crystals. Cuffs and stun gun prototype should be 750 crystals.