Underrated characters

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Boba Fett
  • Options
    Boba Fett

he was an early farm for me but havent invested the heavy amount from gear 8 to gear 9. I want to run his leader and watch the destruction
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Boba Fett

he was an early farm for me but havent invested the heavy amount from gear 8 to gear 9. I want to run his leader and watch the destruction

He seems to be a good midgame hitter but has some difficulty in late game (read level 75+). It's his gear grind, needing 7 raid pieces, that's the problem. At level 74 or lower, G7 may just be enough (G8 is optimum) but by 75 on G9 is becoming needed and by 80 G10 starts to rule the day (G11 rocks it). My son's is at 4*, level 69 and G7 but at levels 5-6 for all abilities so he can do some decent damage and survive hits. Once he gets to level 75 though I think he'll find the Fett man somewhat lacking.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Boba Fett

Once he gets to level 75 though I think he'll find the Fett man somewhat lacking.

I find his leader ability and aoe ability block to be useful at all levels. I'm using him at lvl 80 arena.

• Options
    I think Jawa Scav is one of the most underrated utility characters in the game. Good thermal synergy, regularly buffs allies with offense and defense up, and strong chance to inflict offense down on his basic. Also, Jawa is another character that's underrated. His speed down processes a lot which makes him pretty good for raids. I recently added him to my raid A team since I don't have Fives yet and I'm pretty happy. I'm also going to add Scav to my A team on the next raid and just see how he does with tenacity down since I don't have Dengar either.
  • Options
    I think Jawa Scav is one of the most underrated utility characters in the game. Good thermal synergy, regularly buffs allies with offense and defense up, and strong chance to inflict offense down on his basic. Also, Jawa is another character that's underrated. His speed down processes a lot which makes him pretty good for raids. I recently added him to my raid A team since I don't have Fives yet and I'm pretty happy. I'm also going to add Scav to my A team on the next raid and just see how he does with tenacity down since I don't have Dengar either.

I actually wouldn't call scavenger or jawa underrated because at least 50% of people farmed them both for mod challenge or new raid.