TNR Wants You! T7 Guild recruiting!

The New Rebellion (TNR)

Community expanding and looking for heroic ready members.

Are you and your guild ready for the new raid? Do you want to take part in your first heroic raid?

TNR is the place for you as we have an amazing community who are here to help, discuss and guide you on all the different aspects of this game.

We have a large range of players from FTP to extreme 'whales' and are always here to assist you on how to get the most out of the game and the best way to level up and upgrade.

TNR has several available slots across our 5 guilds all raiding at different times of the day therefore there is something for everyone. We are looking for enthusiastic players that are committed to:

1) Scoring 600/600 guild coins daily
2) Being an active participant in Discord App chat

If you have multiple players interested, we may be able to move folks around to keep your friends together.

Please contact me on discord (ThePixie86#5692) or drop me a pm as well if you are interested.

Replies

• Options
    We would love to take on a group who is struggling for numbers and looking to do T7 raids.
  • Options
    We still have space come and join us on Discord https://discord.gg/YJeWvJS
  • Options
    If you're looking for a great guild with awesome leadership, TNR is the place to be. It's the only guild I've ever been in - and the only one I'll ever be in! I sound like a commercial...sorry. But it's great people and great players alike! :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    We still have spaces open if you want to join in with some Heroic AAT raiding!
  • Options
    We only have a few spots left.
  • Options
    ThePixie wrote: »
    We only have a few spots left.

PM ThePixie - this is really a great guild, and the last few spots are filling fast! You don't want to miss the TNR train! :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Man you stole my slogan :neutral:
  • Options
    We have cookies for newcomers :*