Wort h gearing?

Replies

• Options
    Impossible to know until it's released.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Gear him to tier VIII and wait till AAT is released.
  • Options
    I've got mine at 7* gear 7 purely because he's easy to farm and he was my Shard Shop unlock toon. Haven't used him since but it will be interesting the see how good he is in the raid.
  • Options
    I got him at 7* because he was the easiest Jedi to unlock to complete the yoda challenge. He will be useful on a Jedi squad in the new raid, I'm planning on using an IGD lead.
  • Options
    I have him at 7*, gear 9 and one piece from gear 10, with his abilities all level 7. He doesn't seem to do much damage at all to droids compared to my other jedi. His mods aren't all 15 yet though.. I test it by doing the jedi mod challenge.
  • Options
    Mako1776 wrote: »
    I have him at 7*, gear 9 and one piece from gear 10, with his abilities all level 7. He doesn't seem to do much damage at all to droids compared to my other jedi. His mods aren't all 15 yet though.. I test it by doing the jedi mod challenge.

His damage isn't great to begin with before the Droid boost but mine does noticeably more damage against droids for mine. Not enough to actually make him vital but it is better than his basic damage. I think Eath will shine with the 100% stun against a droid target. It will be the most reliable way to negate a specific Droid from going, similar to how you go for the stun on the Left Pig before the Right Pig because of his retaliation buff.
  • Options
    This raid will have to have a strong Jedi bonus for Koth to be worth it. He's not even considered against Droids in the Arena. A garbage character is still garbage with a minor bonus.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    The 15% passive heal wont help his damage any. IGD on the other hand, he hits droids harder than Ahsoka can.
  • Options
    I have eth at G10. He is fine. He has a stun and increased damage v droids. After reading some of the datamine, there are going to be parts where you need to kill the main guy while not killing the others, IE they need stunned. He is going to be crucial in that. Oh and he will heal 15% every turn.
    Throw him in with Datcha and Jawa, you have the base of a very strong team for that phase.