Going for the first AAT Heroic win. Mighty Chlorians.

We want to be among the first guilds to defeat the AAT on the heroic tier. We are a mix of FTP and PTP players. We have several guilds in our alliance and we have pride ourselves on our teamwork and cooperation.

Don't fall behind on the new gear because you are in a guild that doesn't do the new raid on heroic. If you would like to join us, please let me or @Phipps, @KingInTheNorth, @benacrow know.
Empire Relic

Replies

• Options
    We will do a heroic raid as soon as it is available to do so.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    Hi, I'm looking for this. Let me know details please.
  • Options
    @Dashing1 we have two requirements, that you earn the 600 coins daily and that you join our discord chat. We have a very active discord chat and we use it to strategize and organize.

It appears that a Normal AAT raid will have to be cleared first. As soon as that is out of the way, and we have built the coins up again, we plan on clearing heroic.

We have 2 guilds, both are heavily North American and European with a few Aussies thrown in as well. One guild does the Pit raid at 3 eastern every other day, and it last from 3 till 5 eastern. The other guild raids the Pit later in the evenings. Both guilds are top notch, almost everyone in our guild already has a seven star Han since we were the fifth guild to do a heroic raid on the Pit and we have been doing them ever since.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    I concur. This is one of the best guilds out there.
  • Options
    I was in 3 different guilds prior to finding my home here in May/June. Immediately I received help with my arena team and began to work my way to the top of my shard. The teamwork and communication is second to none in MC!
  • Options
    I like MC\s and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny, than when new raid is launched everyone gets hyped!

pxL3EawORyreM.gif
  • Options
    As a guild, we have a great mix of new players and veteran players, most of whom started playing in November - December 2015. (November 2015 was when the game was released worldwide). When guilds first came out, we finished #1 (tied with another guild) and have consistently placed in the top 10.

We're highly passionate about the game but encourage you to maintain any lifestyle (FTP or PTP) you choose and don't expect you to be playing all of the time. Again, we only require you to contribute 600 coins daily and join us on Discord, where we all communicate.

As someone who has been with this guild since day 1, I can say that this is one of the most inviting, passionate, and driven guilds in the world. Our leadership is fair and works tirelessly to keep us well organized and keep us one step ahead of the competition. As a guild, we talk strategy, joke around, share real life events, and have become one giant family. Our guild is the perfect environment for anyone looking to join a guild.
  • Options
    As a guild, we have a great mix of new players and veteran players, most of whom started playing in November - December 2015. (November 2015 was when the game was released worldwide). When guilds first came out, we finished #1 (tied with another guild) and have consistently placed in the top 10.

We're highly passionate about the game but encourage you to maintain any lifestyle (FTP or PTP) you choose and don't expect you to be playing all of the time. Again, we only require you to contribute 600 coins daily and join us on Discord, where we all communicate.

As someone who has been with this guild since day 1, I can say that this is one of the most inviting, passionate, and driven guilds in the world. Our leadership is fair and works tirelessly to keep us well organized and keep us one step ahead of the competition. As a guild, we talk strategy, joke around, share real life events, and have become one giant family. Our guild is the perfect environment for anyone looking to join a guild.

I second that.
  • Options
    Aren't you guys the same guild that collaborated and had 20+ guys get at least a 4* shoretrooper on the same shard? I'd enjoy that kind of rebellious comraderie.
  • Options
    very fun group of folks :)
  • Options
    I am really loving this guild.. I was a leader in my old guild, we were not able to do heroic because of no fire power and communication and we all thought we will never get Han Solo then I saw post from this guild that they are looking for guild merge I was like lets do this now I have 7* Solo and most of my old guldies have 7* Solo too who thought they will never unlock him. Thank you Mighty Chlorians.
  • Options
    Joining this guild was the best decision I made playing this game. The guild is almost more fun than the game itself.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    Joining this guild was the best decision I made playing this game. The guild is almost more fun than the game itself.
    +1
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    We take pride in helping people starting out as well. We can easily finish the raids so don't be shy only requirement is 600 coins earned daily and join our discord channel for communication. We have recently started our 3rd guild as well where we're guiding beginners .
  • Options

• Options
    Interesting

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Options
    Hi,

I am a level 80 player with ~15 7* maxed toons. I have almost soloed Phase1 of rancor in my current guild T6 raids.

Just wondering if I would be suitable for your guild - my current one is awesome, but we have only just completed the first T7 raid.

Looking to progress a bit faster.
  • Options
    McTynian wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a level 80 player with ~15 7* maxed toons. I have almost soloed Phase1 of rancor in my current guild T6 raids.

Just wondering if I would be suitable for your guild - my current one is awesome, but we have only just completed the first T7 raid.

Looking to progress a bit faster.

I was once in your shoes and I moved to the MC and definitely progressed. I think you would be a fit @Empire_Relic
  • Options

+1

The best guild!!! (Bahris)
  • Options
    This guild and the camaraderie has kept me gowing through all the crap patches and the good one.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    lljbr wrote: »

+1

The best guild!!! (Bahris)

+100000000000000000000000000000000000
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    This guild and the camaraderie has kept me gowing through all the **** patches and the good one.

We have had some bad patches in this game and I agree our guild was main reason a lot kept playing through them
  • Options
    So looking forward to the new raid today. We have one spot open if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    We just filled the spot, but if anyone is interested in joining be sure to comment in here!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Yep looking for some more players to join our happy group