Light Side team heavy hitters/key guys? Need your help/advice!!!

So all of my good players are on the dark side and I'm having a difficult time progressing through light side missions. Who are the heavy hitters/key guys I want and should be upgrading? Here is my current team if it helps, and my thoughts on guys. If I'm wrong let me know. If I dont have a comment then I don't use them
I'm lvl 52
1.Poe 3* -IV (is he OP for arena only?)
2.Eeth 3* - IV (lvl'd up to help w/ droids, he seems to suck)
3.Chewy 4* - VI (he's been a priority for me, mistake?)
4.Luminara 3* -VI (JUST got her, she's seems a must for endgame, my top priority healer)
5.Jedi Consular 4* -V (Do I use him or Barris?)
6.Jawa 4*- III (lvl'd him for droids, seems woafully underpowered)
7.Finn 4* -V (not impressed)
8.Ewok Scout 4* - IV (says he's a heavy hitter, I haven't seen it)
9. Barris 4* -V (I think she's my #2 healer, but not sure)
10. Ahsoka 4* -IV (seems ok, she is in my lineup)
11. Luke 3* -IV (not impressed. never seems to do much damage)
12. Resistance Piolot 2*-II
13. Obi-Wan 4* - III (Seems to suck, am i right?)
14. Plo 4*
15. Cone Seargeant 1*
16. Resistance Trooper 3*
17. Han 3*
18. Qui-Gon 2* (Only lvl 1, worth leveling if only 2*?)
19. Leia 2* (she's lvl 1, worth leveling if she' only 2*?)
20. Ewok Elder 2* (Never used, lvl as a healer???)
21. Coruscant Underworld Police 3*
22. Biggs 2*

Top Dark guys are:
Maul 5*, Sid 5*, Phasma 4*, Kylo 4*, Daka 4*, Talia 3*, Asajj 4* (I hate Asajj, what am I missing, why do ppl like her?)
Notables:
FOTP 1*, GS 2*, Savage Opress 3*, Veers 3* (all lvl 1 due to their low *'s i haven't lvl'd)
Who should I get epic gear for first??? I was thinking Sid as he will be the easiest to get 7*, followed by Kylo. Am I wrong on that order?

Replies

• Options
    Barris (L)
    Lumi
    Jc
    Poe
    Ashoka/Obi

You shouldn't have that many problems beating a lot of light side with that many heals
  • Options
    I like Chewie for LS missions. His taunt and self heal work well there when you don't have a Sid blocking his heal. I don't know if I'd worry too much about building him up a lot more than what you have, but I don't think you wasted too much time and effort on him.

I've been happy with Luke. He does good damage for me at 3 stars and 2/3 though gear level V. I prefer him over Ashoka, but my Ashoka is only 2 stars.

Lumi and JC are probably who you should focus on since they're so useful in every mode they're available. Barriss might be next because she's great everywhere except maybe arena where she's only good.
  • Options
    Thanks, I've been rolling through them with this lineup
  • Options
    I don't get what is so great about Barriss. Her hits are about as effective as a mosquito bite, and in galactic war I leave her to last and hope she heals herself so I can refresh all my cooldowns while taking negligible damage... She doesn't scare me at all.
  • Options
    g0merPieL wrote: »
    I don't get what is so great about Barriss. Her hits are about as effective as a mosquito bite, and in galactic war I leave her to last and hope she heals herself so I can refresh all my cooldowns while taking negligible damage... She doesn't scare me at all.

The extra health and heals in light missions make things a lot easier. It's not so much about the DPS when you have 3 healers and one cool down is done by the time you need another heal handy
  • Options
    g0merPieL wrote: »
    She has a lot of hit points (super great for GW), a potentially strong heal that can get around heal block, two passive heals and her low damage makes stalling at the end easier. She's not super great for killing things, but she's awesome at healing up at the end of the match, which is very important when you have 12 matches to get through.