2nd pvp tournament soon?

I know everyone's all excited about the level cap increase, as well as the promise of the tank takedown raid and ships, but anyone know when the next pvp tournament will be? I'm sure we'd all like another crack at getting shoretrooper.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm one of the people that had a positive tournament experience. I'm looking forward to the next one as well, and I just hit level 65 which would be in the middle of the tourney rank. What I don't want is to hit 70 right before and yhen be at the bottom like last time.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Oh please no. Not now. Need to focus on leveling to 81 and beyond. Need more gear for my toons. Can't spend crystals on refreshes.

So with that in mind, it'll be back Tuesday.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I'll be happy enough to gain 20 more shards. I'm hoping it shows up often enough to make farming Shoretrooper for those of us who aren't at the top at least viable (if there's too much time between tournaments, it's not really viable. IE, 20 shards/month).
  • Options
    It's coming in August
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    It's coming in August

+1
  • Lolexplosm
    89 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Not really bothered about this event arm tbh unless they remove the exploits and stop it being almost entirely p2w. Should have just started crystal auctions for shoretrooper shards, roughly same effect and outcome but much quicker. :p