Story of my 1st PvP battles today

Breetai
858 posts Member
edited January 2016
Went into battle today with my team. This is the result

Match starts. His poe says hey you all suck. Your all a complete waste

This angers my team. So they no longer care about guarding against attacks. They just want to get at poe

His sid starts laughing at me and says suckers, then AoEs my team to half health.

My team then decides maybe you should put up some type of guard so this doesn't happen again

His Leia then yells I'm scared and stealths to hide

His poggle then yells by the power of gray skull we have the power ( I know its I but we works for my story ).

My team is confused and has no idea what to do at this time.

His ig 88 yells times up lets do this leeroy Jenkins and AoEs my whole team and my whole team dies.

Yes I'm bored
Post edited by Breetai on

Replies

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Round 2.

So my team decides its time for revenge after 10 minutes.

My poe yells hey we don't suck. You suck punks.

This greatly angers the other team and they drop all defence.

My qgj attacks and tells for Leia to assist him. Down goes ig 88.

Me Leia now attacks and ask my leader phasma if someone could help, so he task FOTP to help Leia down goes poggle

His sid says I'll get you all and AoEs my team, my team just laughs at him

His poe says I kill you all which angers me team so they stop defending.

His Leia once again yells I'm scared and stealths.

My phasma yells at me team to aim for the sweet spot. This hypes up qgj so much he runs in and hits poe. Poe is almost dead now.

My FOTP says steady..... Steady..... Fire down goes poe

My Leia looks at sid and yells you'll never take over the republic and fires twice, this is when FOTP decides which side he is on and yells for the republic and fires at sid. Down goes sid.

My qgj wearing his anti stealth goggles sees Leia and attacks. She yells you bully.

Now that qgj has showed them where Leia is hiding, my poe attacks her say got ya. Leia replies with hey your supposed to be on my side, what are you doing?

Now my phasma says times up, lets go home and fires and misses, but FOTP says no. We are going home and attacks and drops leia
  • Options
    +1

Hard to throw shade on those He-Man references....
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Round 2.

So my team decides its time for revenge after 10 minutes.

My poe yells hey we don't suck. You suck punks.

This greatly angers the other team and they drop all defence.

My qgj attacks and tells for Leia to assist him. Down goes ig 88.

Me Leia now attacks and ask my leader phasma if someone could help, so he task FOTP to help Leia down goes poggle

His sid says I'll get you all and AoEs my team, my team just laughs at him

His poe says I kill you all which angers me team so they stop defending.

His Leia once again yells I'm scared and stealths.

My phasma yells at me team to aim for the sweet spot. This hypes up qgj so much he runs in and hits poe. Poe is almost dead now.

My FOTP says steady..... Steady..... Fire down goes poe

My Leia looks at sid and yells you'll never take over the republic and fires twice, this is when FOTP decides which side he is on and yells for the republic and fires at sid. Down goes sid.

My qgj wearing his anti stealth goggles sees Leia and attacks. She yells you bully.

Now that qgj has showed them where Leia is hiding, my poe attacks her say got ya. Leia replies with hey your supposed to be on my side, what are you doing?

Now my phasma says times up, lets go home and fires and misses, but FOTP says no. We are going home and attacks and drops leia

10/10
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Supporting Cast Members
  • Options
    Lofl nice to see a happy ending too