European (UK) Player looking for T7 guild

Well, I've sadly learned that my current guild will be splitting up soon, and I'm reluctantly looking for a new home. I've seen a few guilds that take my fancy, but thought I would "upload my CV" as it were, and see if anyone wants me :)

So I am Level 80 at the time of writing, and you can find out all you want about my roster here :

https://swgoh.gg/u/kylekatarn/

What I'm looking for : a friendly, mature, fun guild in which I can enjoy this for what it is - a game. I am not a big spender, although I do dip my hands in my pockets occasionally, but £20 a month (on average) is hardly what I'd call a big spender! I can be quiet at times - I have a family, so sometimes being all over LINE or Discord just isn't possible for me. But I like to get involved, so connecting with team members is really important to me.

I hit my 600 every day, and ideally I don't want to have to prove this by posting screenshots daily. It gets pretty old, pretty fast! A Tier 7 guild is a must; ideally one with a zero-damage period and a one-hit rule. Raids should really fall within my timezone (or 2 out of 3 per week!). I'm looking to get in pretty quickly on the AAT tank raid too; I have a Jedi squad and a Jawa squad ready (see above link).

So if you want a daily, active, friendly player who can dish out ~2m damage in the Rancor raid, well, maybe I'm your guy :)

Replies

• Chumpy13
    292 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    What time is best for you I am UK based but play in and American east coast guild raid at 00:00 if that's any good to you? Unfortunately we don't do a zero damage period though @KyleKatarn
  • Options
    Still looking?
    Line: jgk1983
    928-132-313