How to win ftp with only 21 farmable toons

Starting the account:

Every 2 hours there are 1000 new players. I made a new Google account and signed into Google play giving me a fresh tutorial. At lvl 2 you get a free toon by opening a chromium. On my third attempt I got Anakin. I left that account at lvl 2.  I started another Google account and took it to lvl 8 where you activate arena to see where the current shard rank is at. I was ranked 15000th. I waited 10 hours for  the shard to max out at 20000, then took my Anakin account to lvl 8.  I was ranked 50th!
Then you want to lvl as fast as possible and finish your payout in 1st spending as few crystals as possible. It's very easy the first day. After that I have a farming order of who to get and how far to take them.

Here are the basic teams you will need to make)

Arena team until lvl 78
Akbar L (questionable if he can take you to 78)
Or
Anakin L
Lando
RG
st han
QGJ

Arena team 2nd stage lvl 79
Lando
Wedge (farmable at 76)
Biggs
Anakin
St han

Scoundral team
Lando
St han
Greedo
Chewy

Raid team 5 and 6 star
Teebo
QGJ
Phasma
akbar / Jawa
Chewie

Raid heroic
Teebo
QGJ
Phasma
Wedge
Biggs

Gw team
Anakin L
QGJ
Lando / akbar
RG
Lumi

Dark side nodes:
Talia (don't farm)
86  (don't farm)
Rg
Phasma
Greedo
Daka

Farming toons ORDER and locations: it's important to do 1 at a time before moving to the next.

Cantina shards
Lando 7* fully geared
Chewie 6* minimum gear for Scoundral events
* Mods mods mods * get some health mods going
Jawa 5 or 6 star and minimum gear for mod challenge
Wedge 7* fully geared
*mods mods mods*

Cantina store
QGJ 7* fully geared
Daka 6* to finish dark side battles
Scavenger 5 or 6 star and minimum gear for mod challenge
Fives 7* fully geared

Hard nodes
RG 7* fully geared
Chewie
Anakin 7* fully geared

Gw
Teebo 7* fully geared
Phasma 7* fully geared
Datcha 5 or 6 star and minimum gear for mod challenge
Biggs 7* fully geared
Lumi enough for Gw until you get wiggs

Arena
Akbar 6* until replaced by wiggs in arena and Pit raid
St han 7* fully geared
88 - enough for hard mode and Scoundral events
Greedo - enough for hard mode and Scoundral
Nebit 5 or 6 star and minimum gear for mod challenge

Guild store:
JE - 5 or 6 star and minimum gear for mod challenge

With only 21 toons,
You should have:
Functional Scoundral team by lvl 55
Top scoring pit raid team until heroic
Heroic raid team
High arena ranking team
Crit dmg mods by level 75
Rebels for EP challenge

Let me know if you like this or have a different way you may change it up.

Replies

• Options
    Suggestion:
    You can replace Phasma and Greedo by Dengar for DS/Scoundrel/Raid.
    you loose on Phasma Leadership but you have a more useful character all around for at least 3 aspect of the game
  • Options
    Very useful info
  • Options
    Nice. I started a second player end of September, got Ackbar. My suggestion for Arena team is Phasma (L), GS, Lando, STH, QGJ, gear and level them always to the top possible. After them I farmed Chewie, Teebo, IG88, Rey, Dengar, Ackbar (restrict yourself as much as you can) for scoundrel event, fleet commander and general must haves. Now I'm level 70, generally top 3 arena (all 5 in Arena level 70, 7*, gear 8) at payout and won training droid T3 on first try, so this is working to swim with the whales.
    After GS and Lando were 7* I got through mods and beat health t3 challenge and crit chance t1 challenge and farmed them until level 69 was reached (not level 76, this is wrong in your guide), now I am full on Wedge and Biggs. Three days, 60 Wedge shards, so Wiggs may be Arena ready (difficult to top my Arena team though) in two weeks or about level 74 or 75. They are not easy to gear though, let's see how to mix that with gearing the current Arena toons to gear 9 where I need 3 Fusion Furnaces.
    I'm optimistic though that Wiggs (and after that when reaching level 76, Anakin) will enable me to stay top in Arena.
    Oh, and I don't have healers, or rather basic abilities from Talia and JC. I'm getting by in GW with health steals and the occasional Ackbar trick, and usually winning all nodes.
  • Options
    After reading multiple starting guides, I realize I have wasted a lot of time and resources on the wrong characters. Restarting is very intriguing, but I am almost lvl 60 and have been playing for about 5 weeks. If I log out of Google and start again, can I return to the previous account? Can I potential play two accounts on the same device when doing so?
  • DarthMeowsalot
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    After reading multiple starting guides, I realize I have wasted a lot of time and resources on the wrong characters. Restarting is very intriguing, but I am almost lvl 60 and have been playing for about 5 weeks. If I log out of Google and start again, can I return to the previous account? Can I potential play two accounts on the same device when doing so?

From what I've read it seems possible. I'm just looking for specifics for android devices so I don't screw someting up.
    Post edited by DarthMeowsalot on
  • Options

If you had used your google play account and leveled on that, then yes, you can return any time by logging into it again because your progress is saved in the cloud. If you use a guest account, however, there is a change it will be screwed up.