Do you like the new guild announcements?

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited October 2016
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Do you like the new guild announcements? 16 votes

Yes, I like knowing when my teammates do stuff
50%
DanaDDissentdanrussoaShade_ThanewulfLarkon_Adama79dLowHimelfarbchupacabra_prbloodtaker 8 votes
No, change it back to just raid announcments
50%
PadmeCaptainRexIDobaFettRed_Mamba77MaegorProximaB1_HardkhourCoalMiki 8 votes

Replies

• IDobaFett
    237 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I do like the new announcements, but wish we could turn off just the new announcements because raid announcements are way more important. Put gear and star announcements in a different tab or make it so we can choose what type of announcements we want to see.
  • Options
    IDobaFett wrote: »
    I do like the new announcements, but wish we could turn off just the new announcements because raid announcements are way more important. Put gear and star announcements in a different tab or make it so we can choose what type of announcements we want to see.

Exactly. It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to do this.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    It's completely drowned out the chat, which now, nobody in my guild is bothering to use. But turning it off also turns off the raid notifications which are actually useful. I really don't know how they could have thought this was a good idea.