Rex lead TM question

Opposing team:

Rex L w/ palp JKA and Lando st Han

I stun sthan to stop taunt and TM gain.

His Rex does special.

Here's where question lies, my Wiggs and sthan are faster than all his other toons, yet His palp goes,

Palp stuns my raid Han Lando and wedge.

Then his JKA goes

Then... here's the thing I can't believe... his st Han taunts...

My Biggs and Wedge are both 220, my st Han is 208 in terms of speed. Can someone explain how his st Han went from stun to taking his turn before my 220 Biggs and 208 st Han?

Thanks!

Replies

• TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    ST Han removes 25 or 20% TM by his unique Bluff. Also Rex gives whole team TM gain and his lead gives 7.5% TM on each critical hit per toon.

I believe trick is laying in ST Han's unique though.
  • Weezy34
    117 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Likely, but 25% chance to remove TM isn't high and that's per toon.

Just ran another run against same team, and he literally got the 4th turn...

Stunned him again, Rex goes JKA goes and sthan taunts...

So essentially, I have the worst stinking luck in the world that all my toons hit that 1/4 chance to lose TM two games in a row? Seems messed up to me
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You did not mention speed of his rex and st han. If his rex is faster than his st han, u cannot stun st han.

This is the usual defensive setup, exactly for this reason. Unless u can stun/block them both before either of them has a turn, St han will get to taunt.

So u can sit OG Han. Or stun rex.... woohoo. He gets 30% from St han and then from crits and will be back up and running in no time. This has benefit for the rex team. Instead of rex and st han both giving redundant 30% TM off the bat, now u get a staggered hit.