Sun Fac or B2?

So currently I have fac at 52/65 and b2 at 15/80 to unlock. Let it be noted that I am not spending any real money until about January. In ~1 month I'll have b2 7* (estimating 10 shards a day) or fac at 6*(estimating 4 shards a day)... Kinda leaning toward b2 at this point because if something else comes out in that timeframe that I want then I'll be stuck if I'm doing 320 a day for 4 fac shards... Thoughts? Opinions?

Replies

• Options
    Do both
  • Options
    Do both

read the second sentence
  • Options
    I farmed Fac to 6* through shipments, but I have put him on hold until I reach the new level cap because experience. I'd finish B2 first.
  • Options
    Daezl wrote: »
    I farmed Fac to 6* through shipments, but I have put him on hold until I reach the new level cap because experience. I'd finish B2 first.

Solid point.
  • Options
    Without knowing what other characters you run with b2/sunfac.. It's difficult.
    In general, I like sunfac more. But he's p2p.
    So I can only go with b2 now.
  • Options
    B2 for sure. I still stand by my stance that sun fac is overrated.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Unimatrix wrote: »

He's not p2p when you get 500 crystals daily from finishing first in arena
  • Options
    IMO SF is better without droid squads.
  • Options
    Ok B2 first
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »

If u had a time machine that might work. Until then, you ain't farming fac for free until after u have a top arena team. Catch 22.
  • Daezl
    177 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »

If u had a time machine that might work. Until then, you ain't farming fac for free until after u have a top arena team. Catch 22.

That would only be a catch 22 if Fac was a requirement for a top arena team. He is not.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »

But I do have a top arena team
  • Options
    I run both in arena and switch between them depending on my opponent. They both have their pros and cons but I'd go with b2 for the simple reason that he is free. Sun Fac will likely become farmable before you finish him through shipments. When you finish with b2 you could switch back to Sun Fac.
  • Options
    I run both in arena and switch between them depending on my opponent. They both have their pros and cons but I'd go with b2 for the simple reason that he is free. Sun Fac will likely become farmable before you finish him through shipments. When you finish with b2 you could switch back to Sun Fac.

I agree, I don't think sun fac will become f2p though. Him and Rex are the only thing keeping the p2p and f2p separated, which is unfortunately necessary