Mace Windu: Possible Shadow Buff?

Looking at Mace again since roughly level 50, back when QGJ was Chromium, and before Mace had his expose thing, I think he might be worth it. I currently run a pretty decent Empire/Sith squad in the form of EP lead, Vader, RG, ShoreTrooper, and Maul. You will notice that I don't have a dispeller so I have to rely on RG and EP to stun and apply shock to stop taunts from sort of ruining my day. That's where Mace comes in. Has a prettt good health pool, relatively decent speed, decent damage with the Expose chance to gain TM and do more damage, and he heals himself when he drops below 50% which is when RG triggers which is why my Maul is working so well now.

Replies

• Options
    I use him in GW and I haven't noticed a difference. I use him with JKA lead and he is still doing his usual damage.
  • Options
    The way I see it, once TFP is out (end of this month), you won't have to worry about taunts at all. Mace is a very subpar character, even now that his expose is not resistable.
  • Options
    Harlick187 wrote: »
    I use him in GW and I haven't noticed a difference. I use him with JKA lead and he is still doing his usual damage.

Maybe so but I haven't used him in a long time so his damage now seems to have been buffed since I last used him.
  • Options
    Harlick187 wrote: »

Maybe so but I haven't used him in a long time so his damage now seems to have been buffed since I last used him.

I think he was given a 15-20% damage buff when they made his expose irresistable, but I don't remember exactly. Still not very good imo, but decent enough for the GMY challenge now, since his expose always sticks.
  • Options
    From the 8/17 update:

Mace Windu
    • Expose inflicted by Unique ability can no longer be Resisted
    • Basic ability damage increased by ~15%
    • Special ability damage increased by ~10%
    • Fixed a bug that caused the Turn Meter Gain effect on Unique to trigger on every attack