Daily Omega?

I just reached lvl 80 on Monday and am trying to figure out why I am not receiving my daily omega mats. I completed all daily activities yesterday and today and still no omegas. Is this a change with the level cap increase? Where previous lvl 80s were grandfathered into receiving daily omegas and new 80s have to wait until 85? When I click on an omega mat it does show that I should receive one upon completing daily activities upon reaching lvl 80. Also my daily activities since reaching level 80 have changed so that there is no longer a gear, training, or complete all activities. Error or WAI?

Replies

• Options
    i am still at 80 and get my omegas...
  • Options
    I'm assuming you reached level 80 before the level cap increase. If not let me know. I'm thinking this either is just effecting me or players that have reached lvl 80 since the cap increase. I'm thinking the omega would show up in the "complete all daily activities" activity, but that no longer exists for me since reaching lvl 80.
  • Options
    What? No daily omega when you reach 80? Must be a bug. Was counting on those (lvl 79 and closee to lvl 80).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    To receive the omega, you would have to have been level 80 when doing each single daily challenge. I assume, that you completed at least 1 while still on level 79.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    To receive the omega, you would have to have been level 80 when doing each single daily challenge. I assume, that you completed at least 1 while still on level 79.

He reached lvl 80 on monday. Should be there now.

@Splinter641 post this in bugs or report it to @CG_Kozispoon or someone else. Maybe you re the only one, but still weird.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help @clonespikes . Hopefully, this is a fixable problem that's just effecting my account. To clarify, I did not expect an omega as @waqui mentioned on the Monday I reached level 80, but I certainly expect one yesterday and today after completing every daily activity (I even did the no longer existent training and gear activities in the hopes that by some glitch I'd still receive my omega). I'll post this in the bugs section and hopefully... omegas for everybody!
  • Options
    Does your daily activity have an omega shard listed in the rewards?
  • Options
    Yeah - take a screenshot of your daily activity that shows your level. It's there if you're 80.
  • Options
    I reached 80 after cap increase and get daily omegas
  • Options
    I reached 80 after cap increase and get daily omegas

Maybe something went wrong when they cancelled the reintroduction of the gear challenge. You reached 80 before they deleted that daily challenge?

Close to 80. Will know one of these days.
  • Options
    Well when I was close to 80 I didn't finish all my challenges, I saved one so when I hit 80 that day my daily tasks updated to include the omega. So perhaps someone who finished all daily tasks at 79 then turned 80 same day after the update went live got bugged
  • Options
    So I haven't gotten a reply in the forum, but shortly after posting in the bugs/issue section something magical happened and I was able to claim my daily Omega. To clarify, what wasn't showing up was the "daily activities completion" reward. I'm still not sure if this was an individual glitch or effected others. My forum name isn't the same as my in game ID, so I'm not sure how they would know to fix just my account. I've got pics of my activity screen before it showed up and after it appeared, but not sure how to post them or that it matters at this point. I don't think it was a lag related issue because I did complete all of my activities yesterday as a lvl 80 and never received the daily completion reward.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I know it doesn't show up the same day you hit 80. So that might have something to do with it, but I would have thought you would see it Tuesday if you hit 80 monday.
  • Options
    My guild mate hit 80 and saw this issue yesterday. Restart your client, and the "Complete all Dailies" with omega rewards should show up (or did for him).
  • Options
    So I haven't gotten a reply in the forum, but shortly after posting in the bugs/issue section something magical happened and I was able to claim my daily Omega. To clarify, what wasn't showing up was the "daily activities completion" reward. I'm still not sure if this was an individual glitch or effected others. My forum name isn't the same as my in game ID, so I'm not sure how they would know to fix just my account. I've got pics of my activity screen before it showed up and after it appeared, but not sure how to post them or that it matters at this point. I don't think it was a lag related issue because I did complete all of my activities yesterday as a lvl 80 and never received the daily completion reward.

They know who you are by email adress. I had an issue once and they put crystals in my account. Never gave them my ingame coordinates.

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya! Glad to see our forum monkeys got to you before I could. As this seems resolved, I'll close the thread. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.