Daily Omega?

I just reached lvl 80 on Monday and am trying to figure out why I am not receiving my daily omega mats. I completed all daily activities yesterday and today and still no omegas. Is this a change with the level cap increase? Where previous lvl 80s were grandfathered into receiving daily omegas and new 80s have to wait until 85? When I click on an omega mat it does show that I should receive one upon completing daily activities upon reaching lvl 80. Also my daily activities since reaching level 80 have changed so that there is no longer a gear, training, or complete all activities. Error or WAI?

(I originally posted this in the general discussion and have posted it here per the recommendation of another user. I'm not sure how to move or delete the other post if it doesn't belong there). Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Options
    Shortly after this post I did receive my omega reward. I'm guessing the missing omega daily was a general glitch as I didn't share my game ID which is different from my forum ID and yet it seems to be corrected. Thank you for addressing this issue so quickly!