Kit Fisto

Why isn't there a mission to get kit fisto tokens D':

Replies

• Options
    Right now he is a premium character. He can only be obtained from data cards
  • Options
    There probably will be, but most likely in a another update.
  • Options
    I am anticipating a kit fisto drop mission, love that guy
  • Options
    Current team
    Phasma/QGJ LEAD
    Lumi
    JC
    Kylo
    Sid
  • Options
    Soon to start a droid team which is pretty lacking
    Grievous LEAD
    HK
    IG 88
    IG 86
    Poggle
    Should have 86 done in abt 2 weeks as is ridiculously farmable
    HK done in 30
    Poggle done in 25-35
    88 done in 32 d
    Then grievous done in 96 after I have got the others
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Need anakin to come into shipments first since they released a pack with him! Aayla, Ben or fisto at least one needs to be put in a farmable way
  • Options
    Current team
    Phasma/QGJ LEAD
    Lumi
    JC
    Kylo
    Sid
    IS that your arena squad? Who still use JC? change it to GS or Poggle,
    Stick with the topic lol.

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Song wrote: »
    Current team
    Phasma/QGJ LEAD
    Lumi
    JC
    Kylo
    Sid
    IS that your arena squad? Who still use JC? change it to GS or Poggle,
    Stick with the topic lol.

Who cares who he uses? If it works all the power to him!
  • ZarAzi
    249 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Don't worry OP, he'll be available for F2P eventually..also you're not missing out much. He is a so-so toon atm. :)
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    Don't worry OP, he'll be available for F2P eventually..also you're not missing out much. He is a so-so toon atm. :)

OP if you ever face him in Arena... then you will get disappoint. He was terrible.
  • Options
    When the lvl cap increases and thus his abilities, he can counter and multi attack more with more offense up he may be be viable. Just in time for him to be released for F2P players probably. As of right now, he is behind Ahsoka (except for Ima gun Di as leader). Don't sweat over not having him now.
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    He kinda seems like the bargain bin aayla secura to me, I feel like it's just not right for them both to be premium
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    If he is so mediocre, why does everyone want him?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

Fan favorite
    Awesome in the CW
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options

Because I've pulled shards for him twice from chromiums and I'm getting annoyed at the twenty shards of him mocking me from my character list
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    He genuinely sucks.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    @Telaan yeah he is awful!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    He looks good on paper but he is a worse version of fives and dooku. He doesn't do anything great. Dooku has speed and a great leader ability. Fives has health and consistent counters and double shot (at level 8). Kit doesn't shine at anything. If they doubled his basic damage and aoe damage and kept the double proc rate and counter chance the same, he may become viable. Yes, double is necessary to make him good. That is how bad he is at the moment.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Kit would be fun but hes not super great and I dont have a comp I want to run him in. Aayla on the other hand...

I want Aayla so bad I occasionally look at chromium packs. Then I remember they are garbage and it would cost me the same amount as a decent used car to get her 7*.
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Ive blown more than a few crystals on chromiums in hopes of getting aayla. (All crystals I got for free, of course) I actually got two sets of crystals for her, but my hopes are dwindling
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The problem is unlocking Aayla accomplishes nothing, you need to get the full 320 shards for her to be arena viable :/
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    The problem is unlocking Aayla accomplishes nothing, you need to get the full 320 shards for her to be arena viable :/

Yea it's like buying a car but not having gas
  • Options
    Spending money on this game will only lead you to gambling addiction meetings at worst and severe disappointment at best.
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Kit and aayla are both pretty much garbage
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Same reason people want Mace.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi in general are at a severe disadvantage because of the prevalence of Dooku; however Jedi toons like Kit and Anakin are utterly useless at this stage. There is the possibility that will change at 80 with higher gear tiers. However, looking at the scaling of toons and what they have to offer a team, I just don't see it.