Ability mats in Training Droid Heist

Scorn
411 posts Member
Has anyone received ability mats from this? I've been beating the hardest tier since it came out, and have yet to see one. I'm just wondering what the odds of them even dropping are.

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I don't know the odds of it, but I've been completing hardest tier since it dropped. Never really paid much attention rewards but today I got my trainin droids and a green ability mat
  • Options
    I received blue ones :(
  • Options
    I've never seen ability mats come out of training droid challenges...least not that I could remember
  • Jackkepten
    31 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Received one purple today
  • Options
    I do T4 as well. Never gotten a omega, as in not one. I gotten MK3 a few times but even those are very rare. I asked this a bit ago and one guy said he got one once, everyone else never.

Droid event is completely useless. Droids everyone has 10,000 of and 2 gear salvage that goes to nothing and is in the challenge so everyone has 1,000 of them.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I do T4 as well. Never gotten a omega, as in not one. I gotten MK3 a few times but even those are very rare. I asked this a bit ago and one guy said he got one once, everyone else never.

Droid event is completely useless. Droids everyone has 10,000 of and 2 gear salvage that goes to nothing and is in the challenge so everyone has 1,000 of them.

I got syringes twice today and those are most definitely useful :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Done the max tier every time since release as well; I've gotten an omega from it once, and some T3 mats. Usually get some random (often useless) gear, but omegas are possible.
    I've gotten only gotten 5M once from credit heist, and each other time 2.5M, so the RNG evens out, in a way.
  • Options
    Got a purple mat from tier 3 (2starred) on my alt today.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    My very first completion of the droid smuggling I got an Omega. It set up false expectations. I never got one ever again.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You guys are lucky. I normally get the prime hear that i have hundreds of and no training mats. I suppose I'm just extremely unlucky with this event. Either that, or i need bigger animal sacrifices to the RNG gods. Perhaps an Ewok or Jawa would appease them... ?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Scorn wrote: »
    You guys are lucky. I normally get the prime hear that i have hundreds of and no training mats. I suppose I'm just extremely unlucky with this event. Either that, or i need bigger animal sacrifices to the RNG gods. Perhaps an Ewok or Jawa would appease them... ?

You got a 10M pull from credit heists so you don't get an omega mat until your RNG resets.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Haha. I suppose that's fair. My main question was jusy seeing how many puerile got ability mats to determine how rare they are supposed to be.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

I differ from this statement lol