77 lvl

I was 77 lvl and 2 months ago i broke my iPhone. Yesterday i restore the phone and everything was ok 77 lvl ,but after update , im 39 lvl now !!! How cann have 77 lvl again???

Replies

• Options
    Okay, that's impossible. You just want to rank up fast without spending any money, don't you?
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Me too man.
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Posts in general discussion normally won't get any bug and issues help. I suggest you post the bugs and issues section
  • Options
    Okay, that's impossible. You just want to rank up fast without spending any money, don't you?
    This.
    Or you logged in with an alt account you re not aware of.
    It s either back to zero or continue at lvl 77. If it goes wrong, it goes totally wrong, not half wrong.

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    I put my phone in the microwave on 1 minute for each level I missed. So yours would be 38 minutes. Try it out bro.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    I put my phone in the microwave on 1 minute for each level I missed. So yours would be 38 minutes. Try it out bro.

Lol, dont believe this. Minutes dont matter, only watt does. One minute at 3900 watt or 2 minutes at 1950 watt will do.

39 minutes might hurt your phone.

• Options
    This forum is hilarious.
  • Ultra
    11529 posts Moderator
    Options
    Puni6er wrote: »
    I was 77 lvl and 2 months ago i broke my iPhone. Yesterday i restore the phone and everything was ok 77 lvl ,but after update , im 39 lvl now !!! How cann have 77 lvl again???

You didn't know? Apple is releasing newer versions of iOS to lower our levels whenever they can't be #1 in arena
  • Options

Lol, dont believe this. Minutes dont matter, only watt does. One minute at 3900 watt or 2 minutes at 1950 watt will do.

Ooohwee. That doesn't work at all...

You put it in the oven at 450 degrees. 10 minutes per each gig of memory you have used up. Everyone knows that.
  • Options
    Puni6er wrote: »

On a sidenote: you broke your phone 2 months ago and you restored it just now?

Better check voice mail. Mom called

• Options

Ooohwee. That doesn't work at all...

You put it in the oven at 450 degrees. 10 minutes per each gig of memory you have used up. Everyone knows that.

You re right. With a conventional oven. We were talking about microwaves here.

Please stay on topic. Op is in distress here.

• crzydroid
    7338 posts Moderator
    Options
    All this advice about microwaves and conventional ovens...this should go in the Top 10 Forum "Burns" thread.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In any case, this doesn’t happen and does not appear to be a bug! The the progress is gone because the player didn’t login with the Game Center account more than likely. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.