How bout a mini game?

Can the developers please add a mini game like poker or checkers or something quick that people can pass time and maybe bet credits or crystals or gear?

Replies

• Options
    Sabacc!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe free no reward inner guild 3v3 or 5v5.

Can't put betting on any player controlled element, alt accounts will be a problem.
  • Options
    How about a training ground where you can practice against random teams for no energy to test out squads and tactics? No rewards needed, just something to test and pass the time.
  • Options
    PvP vs. Guildmates. No cost to play, no rewards either. Just a test your might of sorts that allows us to try unique squads without any risk of losing something other than pride.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    Or you can read a book or go to sleep or help your mom with cleaning some dishes.

Nice way to pass time.
  • Options
    That doesn't actually help you does it..... I mean something worth doing. Like getting better at strategy. You SHOULD already be reading and doing dishes.
  • Options
    Dantefire I think that is a good idea also!
  • Options
    Something to get practice in at no cost, no reward.
  • Options
    Dantefire wrote: »
    PvP vs. Guildmates. No cost to play, no rewards either. Just a test your might of sorts that allows us to try unique squads without any risk of losing something other than pride.
    No cost to play...good

Someone has to develop your idea - cost is involved.
    If it's a freebie for you and buddies to play while you wait for energy...then how is it making money for a company who is into making money????
    Something to get practice in at no cost, no reward.
    No cost, no reward for you at expense of someone spending their money to develop a feature for you.

Everything in this game is geared towards spending ingame currency.

Sometimes it's nice to take a break from constant gaming (trust me...I used to play WoW for 10 years).
    You can take some time to reflect on life and realize how many wonderful moments you are missing in life with your family....something you will never get back.
  • Options
    Sabacc!!

This! My first thought too when I saw the title. Hell yeah, I would play a competitive Sabaacc game for crystals in-game.
  • Options
    And if it was free to play, it would promote character development which would promote spending crystals to farm gear etc. inner guild practice pvp would be awesome! You could do it during your down time.!
  • Options
    Thank u. Its a great idea. They already have guys standing around at what look like checker tables anyway.