Stun Cuffs - seriously?

I honestly need about 1000 stun cuffs and it's a vicious cycle of not being able to get higher in raids without better gear!
Drop rate needs to increase and maybe even drop from 50 to 20 as far too many characters need them.
Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I m sorry. But people have been there before you and us.
    They didnt lose hope.
    They have g10 -11 now.
    Dont lose hope.
  • Options
    Buy them that's what ea and cg want and that's what everyone else had to do.
  • Options
    Buy them is at least a helpful response haha
  • Options
    Buy them that's what ea and cg want and that's what everyone else had to do.

i lost hope then :neutral:

• Options
    This is working as intended. You have 2 options:
    1- open up that wallet and boom! Stun cuffs for days with crystals
    2- petition them to add stun cuffs/guns to guild shipments.

Everything they do is to hinder your progress in hopes you'll get bored and just buy what you need.

Additionally, I consistently place #1 in raids and am always top 10. The drops don't get better as you move up lol been months since i've seen a full stun cuff. I only get the 14salvage pieces. Although, a few guild members have had good luck in the 25-35 range with full pieces dropping for them.
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    If I place under 20, I get 14 shards on a rare occasion. Missed most of a raid, placed 34, full stun cuff
  • Options
    Just save up some crystals and prioritise your toons, pretty sure that 1000 pieces gets halved at least. I'm FTP, I spend 100 on a cantina refresh because pretty much all useful toons are in there and save the rest. Every now and then I can buy a 50piece purple, furnace, droid caller etc to complement what I've earned in raids and stuff without the hassle of RNG.

Maybe they will address "old gear" by putting more in guild shipments or something when the new raid drops but that's not till August.
  • Options
    A little off topic here but, I've never gotten a full gear piece from placing in the top 3 on T7 raids. I've gotten several full pieces (no cuffs or guns of course) by placing in the mid levels...25-40. There's something seriously wrong with that.

Honestly, I rarely even try to place top 3 anymore even though I'm capable of it, because it only hurts my gear progression. Of course, if you're working on credits, Han shards, or guild tokens, the higher you place the better.
  • Options
    Close your eyes and begin to relax. Take a deep breath, and let it out
    slowly. Concentrate on your breathing. With each breath you become more
    relaxed. Imagine a brilliant white light above you, focusing on this light as
    it flows through your body. Allow yourself to drift off as you fall deeper and
    deeper into a more relaxed state of mind. Now as I count backward from ten to
    one, you will fill more peaceful, and you will not need any stun guns.
    Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six.
    You will enter a safe place where you will not need any stun cuffs.
    Five. Four. Three. Two.
    If at any time you need to came back, all you must do is open your eyes.
    One
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    All of the farmable 50-needed mats suck to get. If they were easy to get they wouldn't make money by selling them. Sucks, but it's true.
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Just finished farming 100 to G9 wedge. Yes. It is a pain, especially when you're to trying to grind gear for Jawas at the same time.

I had better drop luck with Light 8-G and Dark 8-C than any other source, but that was probably just coincidental.
  • Options
    I needed about 800 at one point and I just had to grind. I refuse to buy them which was my choice.
    It made the game a little boring n static but manage to a farm a couple of hundred of last few weeks is my toons are better now.

Keep going... you will get there
  • Options
    True ... but the drop rate on these cuffs is around 10% at best
  • Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    If I had a stun cuff for every stun cuff complaint I see, let's just say I wouldn't need to farm them.
  • Options
    as we all know
    A stun cuff per day
    keeps a doctor away :smile:
  • Options
    Farming something hard and that takes times just makes we feel better when I finish what I started, also thinking someone might avoid the farm and try someone easier makes me want to farm and complete them even more (Wedge, Anakin / Cuffs and Hairdryers!) Just a bit of Anakin left now!

O
  • Options
    If you don't want to pay for stun cuffs, then just farm them every day and request them in guild donation. There are probably a couple whales in your guild with stun cuffs to spare and ask them if they can donate to you on a daily basis.

Our guild is always making requests for gear and there are usually people with the excess gear to donate.

Its a grind, but getting guild donations at least increases the rate you get the cuffs.
  • Options
    It just took me 3 1/2 days to farm a whole set. So it sucks but is doable.

I always do both 50 crystal refreshes and usually do at least a couple 100 crystal refreshes per day. BUT 2 whole refreshes have been going straight to shard farming with no chance for cuffs in those battles (JKA and FOTP).

A guildmate said in the tracking he had done a while back cuffs were the lowest drop rate he saw, at that time it was about 18% for cuffs based on his recollection of his data.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I got the picture, swgoh.gg shows all your chars need at least 20 pieces, but if you're not willing to spend thousands, why bother trying to equip them all.
    Translation, focus on a core team and this worry disappears. 1500 stun cuffs turns to 200, much more manageable.

E9kJvzo.png
    TL:DR stop farming trash