Advice on raid team please.

DronGarath
33 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hi All,
Apologies because I know this has been discussed all over the place.

I'm trying to get a half decent raid team with what I have available and need your advice.

I'm currently working on the obvious Teebo, Ewok Elder, Fives and Qui, but im stuck on finding someone for the last spot...

I can choose from ig88, ig86, ig100 (maybe a good turn meter choice?), GG (maybe another good turn meter choice), hk47, poggle, lumi, CN, JE, jawas, rg, Poe, sid, b2, savage, chewie, or consular... everyone else are a bit too underdeveloped...

All advice welcome.

Replies

• illu_muni
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You can use Chewie for another turn meter damage. In my opinion you need one critical hit hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2sQR0azYw0
  • Options
    GS is an easy farm and can fit into that team. He gains turn meter every time he crits and because of assist, can get an extra attack from Teebo or Qui. Or Ewok Scout who also has TM reduction in his basic attack and benefits from Ewok Elder TM gain. Down side is, Ewok Scout is a very long farm. If you are F2P it will take many months. I have been farming Ewok Scout on my F2P account since may 1st, never missing a hard mission, and he is only 6 stars.
  • Options
    I have a maxed out GG and an ig100 that's very close... please would you give me your opinion on the Disruption skill (which looks very handy to my untrained eye), and the Sinistar laugh skill (which looks good to me but probably not as good as Disruption)...
  • Options
    Oh wow, chewie looks good with the TM on his basic, thanks... but if I need a crit hit person I guess I need someone else?
  • Options
    A maxed ig 86 works well also,
  • Options
    A maxed ig 86 works well also,

From the list you gave, 86 would be my choice.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I am happy using RG as my fifth. Yes, RG. He helps with speed down (my 5s has too low potency, so I'm using Phasma instead). He also helps stunning the brute/guard the 1—2 times they appear after the initial time.
  • Options
    With the team you have you just need DPS so GS. Plus the assist helps
  • Options
    Give Fives potency mods and he'll be OK.

IG-86 is the obvious choice among the ones you have due to the assist.