EP
    Admiral Ackbar/Phasma/QGJ

OR

Admiral Ackbar (L)
    Lando
    STH
    EP/QGJ
    Han Solo

From what i hear Han Solo is a must with his attack first possible stun ability. You need one tank and i think STH is better than RG (unless you are facing QGJ in which you either have to stun him or use RG). Admiral Ackbar can cleanse your team so he could be a good character.

Hope this helps. try it out and let me know how it goes.
  • Options
    Honestly, I'd probably switch up team members based on which team you are battling.

That said, against both the Droid team and the Rex team, I'd definitely include both EP and Raid Han.

EP is great for shocking B2 and SF.
    Raid Han great against JE and Wedge.

Outside of that, a lot depends on what mods you have at your disposal and who's going when.

For Droids, I'd lean Lando (L), STH, and then either AA or HRsc. Of course this selection assumes you can Stun & Burn down Je before he can move, and that you are able to shock B2 early on. If you are unable to do that, then include GS or something else that gets that mission accomplished.

For Rex, I'd sit anyone with AOE and go single target damage GS and an extra dispel QGJ.

For Empire teams, I guess I'd want to know the makeup.

• Options
    Yes, those do work. I've run them before. Trying new stuff. Particularly only one version of Han on the team. For extra head scratching.

Switching is what I'm trying to avoid. I can beat any with some combination of those 12, I know.
  • Options
    Honestly, I'd probably switch up team members based on which team you are battling.

That said, against both the Droid team and the Rex team, I'd definitely include both EP and Raid Han.

EP is great for shocking B2 and SF.
    Raid Han great against JE and Wedge.

Outside of that, a lot depends on what mods you have at your disposal and who's going when.

For Droids, I'd lean Lando (L), STH, and then either AA or HRsc. Of course this selection assumes you can Stun & Burn down Je before he can move, and that you are able to shock B2 early on. If you are unable to do that, then include GS or something else that gets that mission accomplished.

For Rex, I'd sit anyone with AOE and go single target damage GS and an extra dispel QGJ.

For Empire teams, I guess I'd want to know the makeup.

Excellent strat suggestions. That is in fact how it goes now. The no-switching comes in to play in which are most necessary to get it done for each team. As you mentioned, some characters are need for specific counters.

You can assume I can make my characters act in any order I wish and that JE and Biggs will act before any of my characters.
  • Options
    Double tank with a fast STH and RG modded to stun. Lando and EP are two of the best toons period. The 5th slots tricky. A loaded Vader under an EP lead would be cool but GS under a Lando lead is probably better.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi6371 wrote: »
    Double tank with a fast STH and RG modded to stun. Lando and EP are two of the best toons period. The 5th slots tricky. A loaded Vader under an EP lead would be cool but GS under a Lando lead is probably better.

**** lol.

I'd personally go with Lando (L), RHan, STHan, EP, Phasma. Seems like the most well rounded lineup, though Rex Fac might be tough. Throw in QGJ if you really need the dispel versus a Shoretrooper or something.
  • Options
    Made it Old Ben lead, Phasma, QGJ, STH, Lando.

Works like a dream. Sure I don't dodge vs Empire, but since my STH and Old Ben are both faster than their EPs, things get outta control from the start.
  • Options
    btw...
    Jedi6371 wrote: »
    ...but GS under a Lando lead is probably better.

Do you know Lando's lead bonuses apply only to rebels and scoundrels, right? :)
  • Options

Works like a dream. Sure I don't dodge vs Empire, but since my STH and Old Ben are both faster than their EPs, things get outta control from the start.

Hey! You cheated! Old Ben wasn't an option to choose from! ;)
  • Options

Hey! You cheated! Old Ben wasn't an option to choose from! ;)

Oversight. He's the 13th one.