Bounty Hunter Bug

When I wins Tier l-lll, I recieve lot of credit droids. But on Tier IV nothing. I recieve some credits, but no droids

Replies

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    You received the credit equivalent of credit droids. They removed credit droids from the in game drops, so you will never see them again unless you have some saved up. It is better this way.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I don't feel like the credits you get are equivalent in value to the credit droids. Is this wrong?
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • I agree. The credits received appear to be nowhere close the the amount received with the droids.
  • SinnerWill
    370 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The total credits we now gain seem to be higher than the value of the mining droids earned at tier 1 pre-patch, but at tiers 2+ the credit value is lower (and only slightly increase above their previous tier).

For instance, a tier 3 BH challenge used to net me ~90-120k per run by selling the mining droids. Now, it's definitely less.

Additionally, the mining droids keycard event: tier 1 gives more credits than tier 2. Not that keycard events were ever worth the energy cost, though.