Should I continue cloning?

I'm currently running a nearly maxed Rex (pre increase) in the arena and raids. Honestly worth every penny. I also have 5's quickly improving and providing speed down for raids.

My dilemma is should I keep farming echo, Cody, and sarge (all 5*) or move on. Echo seems useful , Cody not at all , and sarge only after a long commitment. I'm curious to here the recommendations of people who play these characters.

If the consensus is not to keep buying data packs, where should I spend my crystals? Besides refreshes which I max.

Replies

• Options
    Worth a look if you are interested: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/60386/the-galactic-clone-players-discussion/p13

Aside from Rex (and Fives depending who you ask) the clones have no business in a competitive arena. Those of us in that thread have been trying and everyone has abandoned clone teams in favor of winning lol. Most are only running Rex and some of us still have Rex and Fives.

I run all 5 though for PVE/galactic war and love them for that. The 5 clones are my best raid team and generally carve through most if not all of my galactic war for now. Up to you if Cody and Echo are worth the money to only play in galactic war/raids. :)
  • Options
    I like that your best raid team doesn't involve any small annoying bears. Thanks for the advice
  • Options
    I run all five and have never regretted the time and effort I put in to get the full squad. :)
  • Options
    Sarge seems to be the toughest farm Cody's they give away
  • Options
    Yeah Sarge will be the longest by far. Though he is also pretty solid behind Rex and Fives. He was the last clone to get cut from my arena squad and is a monster in pve especially under Cody lol. It took the players in the clone thread to persuade me to farm him but he was a great use of time and "energy".
  • Options
    'Energy' I can deal with. Working an extra hour or two for Rex was fine. It's the the shard a day from 9 battles that s dragging it out. Sarge needs a cantina node EA. I'll pay to max the other two of they add one lol