Can't login this afternoon.

What gives? I just keep getting spurious errors blaming my connection. The timing is awful, as I've now only half an hour to defend my server placing in PvP.

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in just fine. Not a joke, did you try turning your wifi on and off again?
  • Options
    Why? I've zero problems elsewhere.
  • Options
    But just for giggles, I've rebooted my router/WiFi access point. Still the only problem I'm experiencing with connectivity is SWGoH. It's almost never the connection. Almost always the server.
  • Options
    Finally my server is back up. I've all of 15mins to now reclaim my place :-(
  • Options
    Erk. Constant loading animation as I try to enter a match.
  • Options
    Nup, couldn't get a match. **** game blamed my rock solid fibre connection again.
  • Options
    Try updating. I just checked my App Store and I've got the update
  • Options
    You're kidding me! How does the game not freaking report it needs an update to progress, like every other mobile game app does IME?
  • Options
    Wizardling wrote: »
    You're kidding me! How does the game not freaking report it needs an update to progress, like every other mobile game app does IME?

Mine just got done updating and nothing has been added yet. I'm guessing this was just a preliminary update to set everything up
  • Options
    Well, still can't login after updating. App is - LOL - blaming my connection again. Hilarious.
  • Options
    Got in. Now there's no audio LMFAO!
  • Options
    And I'm in, with 30secs before PvP reset LOL! You pile of excrement of a game.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry? I actually meant the wifi on your phone/tablet. Every rare once in a while, my phone reports wifi as strong/full blast/whatever but in reality, it's not connected. The update shouldn't have anything to do with it. I was up and running, got an in game chat message that the update was in the store and did it. The only time the update should be a problem is when they're in the middle of pushing through the new content and you get that "client needs restart" message.

Once again, sorry for the misunderstanding. Hope you didn't drop too far.
  • Options
    Only one rank, thankfully. Not the end of the world. But seriously - what is up with this IME being the first triple A mobile game app that can't diagnose it's issue is it requires an update? Grrr... so much wasted time.