Guild PvP

Would make for a good place to test new squads and characters.

Replies

• Options
    Yes, been desiring this for ages, but it won't make them money so it probs won't happen
  • Options
    I agree there's no money in it for them, but it WOULD make player base extremly happy.
  • Options
    Make it cost 5 crystals per fight and you get currency if you win or something. They could monetize sparring pretty easy actually.
  • Options
    I'd be willing to to pay for bragging rights in my guild :wink:
  • Options
    5 crystals per battle sounds reasonable
  • Options
    Sparhawk66 wrote: »
    Which is why it will cost 15 crystals per toon and increase each round, like the tournament did.
  • Options
    I just thought of a good idea for this. Have it just like squad arena and have ranks 1 - 50 within your guild. Prizes can be the same sort of thing as squad arena (crystals and maybe guild currency instead of arena tokens) and here's the catch. Because most players will be in the same Timezone all trying to snipe at once, payout can be at literally any unspecified time of the day. Nobody will know when that payout will be so we'll all be fighting to stay as high as possible for as long as possible

Problem is for the most part people will be reluctant to spend crystals as what's the point of paying for your advantage to disadvantage a guildmate. Maybe put a certain number of guilds together on the one guild pvp server? Hrmm still a bit to think about
  • Options
    this...is..an.....AMAZING IDEA! id love to see this happen!
  • Options
    NotMatt wrote: »
    Sparhawk66 wrote: »
    Which is why it will cost 15 crystals per toon and increase each round, like the tournament did.

Nailed it. The PVP tournie we just had was most likely a test of this function/league table and price point. Competing guildies against guildies is what they do in Raids at the moment and monetizing a intra guild league table is a money-maker
  • Options
    I would love a fun interaction in a competitive way with guild
  • Options
    How about a PvP ladder within the guild with its own daily rewards