META, now 14% of Squad Arena Rank1 use Shoretrooper, what will be new META as anti-Critical

Soon Shoretrooper will be swamp? Lando will be gone?

Replies

• Options
    As a maxed 4* (doesn't matter, totally viable) Shoretrooper user myself, and having held #1 using him this week, I can tell you that B2 renders Shoretrooper almost useless. Honestly, just put B2 opposite Shoretrooper and he'll be dead weight within one round.

I've dropped Shoretrooper for now, due to the B2 solution picking up on my shard.
  • Options
    B2 and Asajj take care of that issue. Other debuffs like DoT and speed down could also help recovering the damage amounts missed from crits. May also make offense up bonus mods way more viable.
  • Options
    Counter team fixes it IGD lead Ayala, qgj, ani, and plo
  • Options
    Did you know that ShoreTrooper heals himself through his Unique whenever he uses his special, and whenever he loses a debuff to B2, his cooldown reduces, but that doesn't help much.
  • Options
    Did you know that ShoreTrooper heals himself through his Unique whenever he uses his special, and whenever he loses a debuff to B2, his cooldown reduces, but that doesn't help much.

It's not just losing the taunt, it's the buff immunity that so often sticks - preventing him from taunting again, or preventing members of the team from getting crit immunity. When that happens, Shore is dead in the water. For a toon almost entirely reliant on buffs, B2 shuts him down too easily.
  • Options
    yup this is why I farmed B2, hes amazing
  • Options
    See my other post floating around here, lol
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    Now I've new incentive ;)
  • Options
    Top 4 teams on my shard are identical.
    Lando (L)
    Shoretrooper
    StH
    Anakin
    Emperor

Unless you have a B2, lando will be protected for long enough to get his AOE going.
  • Options
    i honestly think B2 will be the Meta, whatever is the best team surrounding B2 will be the new Meta.

My guess

Old Ben
    Rey
    B2
    Raid Han Solo
    Anakin

• Options
    Once again... the meta is...multiple teams (or really really kick butt secondary speed mods). I switch toons out nearly every battle on my daily climb to one.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    EP (L), Shore, TFP, Ani, B2. U have 3 KOS targets and TFP w/ a 4-mod speed set will be at 187, w/ a speed arrow 217 plus 5 secondaries averaging out to way faster than anything else in the current meta. Wish this month was over so they could make him farmable in...my guess...drum roll plz...Shard Shop just like Grievous. Unless that's where Jedi Luke wil b showing up.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Top 4 teams on my shard are identical.
    Lando (L)
    Shoretrooper
    StH
    Anakin
    Emperor

Unless you have a B2, lando will be protected for long enough to get his AOE going.

This is my team and the B2 droid teams seem to have no trouble beating me. Rex leads have also beat me without much of a fuss.