Embo, the Wigss killer

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    OP you shouldn't have posted this.People who spent time and money working on Wiggs r gonna start crying.

Hope you all enjoy Wiggs while you can people, pretty soon they will be collecting dust on their shoulders from being benched from a new meta taking over..and you know what it's about time lol.

You know what i find sad? That you were the one telling people to 'learn how to play' and 'stop calling for nerfs' even making joke threads about people wanting to nerf Wiggs and now you joined them. When pretty much every f2p player has learned how to beat them, you, a semi-whale, are still crying about them. Sad.
  • Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    Aniema wrote: »
    OP you shouldn't have posted this.People who spent time and money working on Wiggs r gonna start crying.

Hope you all enjoy Wiggs while you can people, pretty soon they will be collecting dust on their shoulders from being benched from a new meta taking over..and you know what it's about time lol.

You know what i find sad? That you were the one telling people to 'learn how to play' and 'stop calling for nerfs' even making joke threads about people wanting to nerf Wiggs and now you joined them. When pretty much every f2p player has learned how to beat them, you, a semi-whale, are still crying about them. Sad.

What's even sadder is people bringing up the past to try and make a point about something said today. Go outside and get some sun pale legs lol.

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Dont derail my thread.
    i hope he is farmable in gw, embo looks solid and meta changing
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Dont derail my thread.

Or what?
  • Options
    databank_embo_01_169_60b97902.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=768
    "Embo your bounty tallies where second only to one last season. Cad Bane who needs no introduction"- count Dooku so if they stick to lore than he'd be slightly worse than bane wich would be bad since outside of hiests bane is mediocre at best
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Even if Embo is introduced as a playable character I wouldn't expect him to have all of those same amazing abilities...

There are quite a few others that have "special" abilities in PvE that don't carry over..

Regardless I still want him on my scoundrel team
  • Options
    Hope he gets his place soon on GW shipments or cantina shipments.
    Dont derail my thread.

Or what?

Lol we have a warrior here ladies and gentlemen. one that is probably a shy guy and bullied in real life.
  • Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    Hope he gets his place soon on GW shipments or cantina shipments.
    Dont derail my thread.

Or what?

Lol we have a warrior here ladies and gentlemen. one that is probably a shy guy and bullied in real life.

You must be a doctor! You're right i have been bullied all my life i don't know what to do!!
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    databank_embo_01_169_60b97902.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=768
    "Embo your bounty tallies where second only to one last season. Cad Bane who needs no introduction"- count Dooku so if they stick to lore than he'd be slightly worse than bane wich would be bad since outside of hiests bane is mediocre at best

I didn't get that line, as Bane spent a lot of his time that season in jail. They were just reinforcing Bane as a bad guy. I don't think it will be an issue. Bane's specialty is Jedi, so in game, he is bogged down by a lot of Jedi-specific abilities. Embo is just an overall bada$$.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I didn't get that line, as Bane spent a lot of his time that season in jail. They were just reinforcing Bane as a bad guy. I don't think it will be an issue. Bane's specialty is Jedi, so in game, he is bogged down by a lot of Jedi-specific abilities. Embo is just an overall bada$$.
    He was in jail purposefully to get moralo eval (think that's how it's spelled) out. And his Jedi specialty is what made him the best, at the time practically no one could best a Jedi but he has, even stealing a holocron from their temple, not saying embo isn't badass but bane was THE best during his time and in lore embo was the number 2 so I'm saying if they stay true to the lore without buffing bane he'll be underwhelming
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Dont derail my thread.

Meta changing
    Farmable in GW

Pick one :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Dont derail my thread.

Meta changing
    Farmable in GW

I choose farmable in GW.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    He was in jail purposefully to get moralo eval (think that's how it's spelled) out. And his Jedi specialty is what made him the best, at the time practically no one could best a Jedi but he has, even stealing a holocron from their temple, not saying embo isn't badass but bane was THE best during his time and in lore embo was the number 2 so I'm saying if they stay true to the lore without buffing bane he'll be underwhelming

I agree. But I think Embo will be better overall, since the devs won't load him with class specific abilities.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    hell probably be dark side, scoundrel, separatist
  • Options
    hell probably be dark side, scoundrel, separatist

Cut out separatist, he worked with them less than cad bane and cad bane is not considered a separatist.
  • Options
    Dont derail my thread.

Meta changing
    Farmable in GW

I choose farmable in GW.

Same
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Dont derail my thread.

Meta changing
    Farmable in GW

Meta Changing, I like cool new toons even if they are chromium
  • Options
    Did you guys not know that Darth Maul inflicts "Daze" as well (always handy against Wiggs). It's not a new debuff. And Embo throws out a form of "Deathmark", which is the "skull" debuff.
  • Options
    FroadinMan wrote: »
    Did you guys not know that Darth Maul inflicts "Daze" as well (always handy against Wiggs). It's not a new debuff. And Embo throws out a form of "Deathmark", which is the "skull" debuff.

The debuff is not the Deathmark, its description says -25% Evasion Chance.

Also, have you seen the date of this thread?
  • Options
    The debuff is not the Deathmark, its description says -25% Evasion Chance.

Also, have you seen the date of this thread?

That's strange. The group of debuffs has the -Evasion Chance, and the skull makes the descriptions yellow. While all the attacks after hit the toon with the skull debuff. That's what I've noticed.

Honestly I didn't notice the thread date. I just encountered Embo for the first time early this morning. Thanks for pointing it out. Ha ha!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    FroadinMan wrote: »

maul was reworked to have daze, after the level cap
  • Options

maul was reworked to have daze, after the level cap[/quote]

I stand corrected. Thank you sir.