Guild raid currency not refilled as promised for Tank Takedown Raid release

Prev13
As above! Our guild is called 'Nex'. Please can this be reviewed asap? Many thanks

Replies

• Options
    Same here, but apparently it's because our guild leader hasn't logged in yet. Only thing is, he hasn't logged in for weeks. Any work around to this?
  • Options
    Same issue here with the guild leader issue...
  • Options
    Our guild also has an inactive leader. Would love to know if there is any solution
  • Options
    Same issue here. Haven't seen our guild leader in over 3 weeks. A fix would be nice...
  • Options
    Same one - guild leader went awol for 40++ days..
    guild name: That Was One In A Million
    Please help transfer to ReZie, thanks in advance
  • Options
    Same is happening here, guild leader has been AWOL for quite some time, please assign leader role to one of the officers and replenish our raid coins as promised.
    Guild is: Alcolisti Anonimi

Thanks
  • Options
    Yeah same problem here too, leader has been gone for 80+ days
    Guild - XIV Crimson Empire
  • Options
    hello, same problem. 0 tickets atm, can't launch any RB
    leader unactive for 147 days !
    name guild: NewEmpireFR
    help fast plz, if support can transfert lead to Orkam or one officer
    thanks
  • Options
    Same here! Guild is the sith and leader been away for a couple of weeks. I have no idea why they had to make the coins dependent on the leader signing in
    Pasv agsn would probably be the best for leader if possible
  • Options
    Our guild name are vanguards and we lost all our guild points now when the new tank battles showed up and we wantbit back so when and how are this going to be fixed??!!?? Fix this please asap!!
  • Options
    We have the same problem (guild name Sexto Elemento) , our leader has been away for over three weeks, and we the officers had intentionally been choosing relatively fast raid clears due to the messaging on the forums about the fill up of the raid tickets. Could you please help us before our current raid wraps up within the next day or two?

Wallenstein
  • Options
    Same Problem here. Our leader is currently inactive. Guild name is "Halunkenbande". Please resolve this issue.

Bantha Fodda
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Options
    Same here and its frustrating
  • Options
    Same Issue, guild is "only2", it makes 0 sense to have it tied to guild leader logging in
  • Options
    Same issue: "Smuggler's Den" our leader Unoloveme has not logged in 92 days. Would it be possible to change the leadership to one of the active Officers or fix the issue so that we do not require the leader to log in?
  • Options
    Same here, Bantha's Food, leader on awol, unable to collect
    Ally Code: 916 394 561
  • Options
    One of our members called EA help and was told there was nothing that they will do aside from sending the AWOL leader an email. Is this the official position? It seems a bit capricious.
  • Options
    same issue. Clan: UoRRRRRRRRR'R Any of the officers would be fine. We want to raid!!
  • Options
    We have the exact same issue.
    Leader is AWOL for months.
    Guild name: S1th Enough
    Please make officer Mingo or SaKaEm3 the new leader...
  • Options
    Same as above.
    Our guild is "Planet Express" and our GM has been awol for almost 2 months.

I was able to get Leader transferred to myself, the only officer, but the Raid Tickets still haven't been awarded. Phone support tried to give me crystals as hush money, but would only reward them to me, not the entire guild. I said no way. Either compensate my whole guild, or better yet, grant us our raid tickets as promised.

Please fix this ASAP. =)
  • Options
    Jojo how was you able to get leader transferred as above posters our leader has been gone for a cpl months
  • Options
    Same issue. If support is reading this and doing anything about it, we are Knights of ye olde Republic. Please transfer to Valerian or Hi im mr le (active officers).
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket and selected "Have a support rep call me back." They did call back, a little later than the system had estimated.

Be prepared to be patient. It's an overseas call center with people who know nothing about the game. But I explained to them that the Leader had been MIA for almost two months, and I wanted to transfer Leader to myself (I believe it has to be an officer, as I was.)

I thought this would help us get our Raid tickets refilled, but just FYI, it doesn't. They are still tied to the old Leader logging in. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Same Problem with our guild Moon Rays. We need support. Thx
  • Options
    Our guild has the same problem!!!
    Guild name: cacciatori
    Thanks in advance for the help!!
  • Options
    Hi, it's the sane for us. The guild name is Cacciatori.
    Our leader, Defend hasn't logged since September.
    Please fix this bug, or change the leader of the guild with an active player.
    Anyone at 80+ level is suitable for leadership.
    Many thanks and best regards
  • Options
    Just a quick update:
    Our old GM logged in today after being gone 2 months, but after I had Leader transferred to myself.
    We still did not get our raid tickets.
    So yeah... still screwed.
  • Bnoechen
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Our guild has the same problem!!!
    Guild name: ImperiumGermany
    Thanks in advance for the help!!
  • Options
    I usually don't complain about this awesome game, but to tie the raid tickets to the leader's login is just defective by design. It punishes all the active guild members in those guilds for no reason at all. Even if the guild leader is just on vacation for a few days a lot of tickets will be lost. The lack of interest by the developers and the 'your guild leader has not logged in yet' update comment just add insult to the injury.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Options
    Same here Raid coins gone with update. Guild leader 36 days AWOL. Guild "Execute Odor 66" Leader "Banda" I am the sole officer left. What's the fix?