Admiral Akbar!

I tried searching for this topic already and didn't find anything, so I started this one. Anyone find any use for him? His debuff seems quite useful.
IGN: Malmsteen's Comet

Replies

• Options
    I'd imagine he would be nice for when you go up against a debuff/AOE team, but that's a lot of farming for that one situation.
  • Options
    All his abilities are bugged
  • Options
    It's a trap!
  • Options
    Coz wrote: »

As in, they don't work? Hmmm. Might have to start farming someone else then.
  • Options
    Lobot and Ewok Elder are the only other toons as far as I know that has a complete debuff remove from all allies in one go.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Have him at 5*.

Basic works as description says. Shoots.. And scores.

"It's a trap" works often but not on certain debuffs. From what I've read, it never works on offense down. From experience, it will sometimes remove healing immunity but not always. 40%+ success rate I'd say. Against the current Sid, Vader, and Phasma teams he does work wonders.

His third ability provides turn meter and defense pen as stated.
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    Coz wrote: »

As in, they don't work? Hmmm. Might have to start farming someone else then.

Yes, currently his main ability doesn't remove heal block and the AI is poor at using him. If fixed, I will bring mine to 7* as he has potential. There's a good chance he'll get fixed in the next patch
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Quick Shot: Works as described.
    It's a Trap: Does not clear debuffs consistantly.
    Tactical Genius: Pre level cap patch, this ability gave a random ally the Advantage buff with 100% defense penitration. Post level cap patch, this skill no longer gives any defense penitration buff at all.
    Rebel Coordination: Ackbars leader speed does not work in Arena (it works in all other modes of play).
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Akbar is great against Sid or Ben or darth Vader teams cuz right when they use those negative buffs I just use its a trap and I can get up to 5k health back and really changes battles. Highly suggest If u don't want be like everyone else and get boring sid
  • Options
    jeremyj26 wrote: »
    I tried searching for this topic already and didn't find anything, so I started this one. Anyone find any use for him? His debuff seems quite useful.

Of course he's useful you stupdpos.
  • Options
    TROLL ALERT! Necro'd this thread for that?
    Ackbar was not very useful in January. He is more useful now but he is not top tier. He is more fun, though!
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    classic, he didn't even spell stupidos right but you gotta admire his devotion to the Admiral.
  • Options
    Once I have the Princesse and Rey raid ready AA is next.
  • Options
    Yuge got a hard on for me all of a sudden.
  • Options
    Currently AA is a great toon!, if u run him as leader u will get more extra attacks tan using phasma (and u will know for sure when those extra attacks come, not just RNG like with phasma), also he can heal a lot, he can remove debuffs (also rancor skull debuffs!!!!), and doesn´t hit that bad...

Just a bit ungly xD