Raid damage bugged

I got my weakest team in, and they did around 10k of dmg, yet it counted as 0 and is 0 also on the leaderboard. Im worried to do with my stronger toons and get 0 damage

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Probably you attacked the droids and not grievous.
    It s like attacking the secondary pigs in P1 rancor but not the the caprain
  • Options
    Yeah it's glitched we got guys that barely do dmg but it's saying they did 2mil lol new raid is tweakin
  • Options
    Probably you attacked the droids and not grievous.
    It s like attacking the secondary pigs in P1 rancor but not the the caprain

No, I didnt attacked droids, went for Grievous.. there are alot of weird damage.. in our guild one guy hit 15k and the total damage was 2m. I did 10k and got 0 total damage. There is some absurd bug going on
  • Options
    Same for me it registered 0. Also awarded 1.5 mill for another attack for another guild member
  • Options
    Same to me
  • Options
    The same happend to me also in the Rancor Raid. I do some damage to Rancor in fase 4 and I get 0... Talking with alied the get more damage that they made
  • Options
    This happened to our Guild as well on Tank Takedown. Lots of messed up damage numbers. Multiple players with zero damage screenshots that showed up damage for the toons used. Lots of players with damage way more than the actual on from the chars.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    rDVseUc.jpg

m6ElX1v.jpg

Some samples
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    I had two runs like this. Amazing they did not catch this before and even more amazing they have not acknowledged it yet.
  • Options
    My guild is experiencing the same problem.
  • Options
    We are also experiencing the same problem. And the raid phase went backwards:

5mSqqO4.png
    SDUVLcD.png