Why Heroes/Beginners Packs are not avaliable anymore for mid/end game accounts?

Why in my level 62 account has no packs avaliable but my level 20 has, like, 5 heroes packs? I thought about spend some money in this game buying some bundle packs... And now I just can't because logics.
English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, this has been mentioned before. You're not alone in saying you'd like to buy some packs but can't. It's bit of a silly thing not offering any packs after the initial rounds that came out. I was holding off personally to see what else would be offered and bam, nothing since like the end of the year stuff was offered, which pretty much ****, 1* heroes for $25ish Australian while I saw people saying they had the same pack for like $5 USD.
  • Options
    Same here, you'd think they'd cycle them through so people that decide after a couple weeks of playing and want to spend some cash will.
  • DeNiro
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I really don't understand the idea behind this, they (EA, LucasArts, ...) are losing the opportunity to raise money from players that are playing since the beginning of the game.

(I'm brazilian, sorry any english mistake)
    English mistakes will appear very regularly in my sentences!
  • Options
    Yes i am want to buy bundles but nothing has come out... I guess they dont want our money.
  • Options
    I believe CG has stated that there will be more bundles coming out in the future - credit & heroes - but that there were issues with the ones they had so that they have temporarily put creating new bundles on hold.
  • Options
    Because they can make more money off of you gambling and farming.
  • Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »
    Yeah, this has been mentioned before. You're not alone in saying you'd like to buy some packs but can't. It's bit of a silly thing not offering any packs after the initial rounds that came out. I was holding off personally to see what else would be offered and bam, nothing since like the end of the year stuff was offered, which pretty much ****, 1* heroes for $25ish Australian while I saw people saying they had the same pack for like $5 USD.

I have no idea why Aussies are charged extra. It was $18 in New Zealand. You guys were charged $170 for the force awakens and we were charged $125. It seems so stoopid considering the exchange rate should be less for you.

Anyway, join my guild.
    Free VB!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/6579/anzgc-the-guild-from-down-under/p1
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Mako482 wrote: »
    Because they can make more money off of you gambling and farming.

What you are suggesting doesn't actually make sense. Why have the bundles at all then? Starting players have a higher chance of skipping the bundles, mid and longer players now know the value of the packs. Opportunities missed for both the devs and the guys who might now be willing to pay for what they thought was over priced or whatever.

I skipped a few bundles, :smile:, now I wish I hadn't. Wish I had got Bariss (for GW) and the droid pack. 1 shard remaining to unlock Poggle, lg88 almost 7 stars, I really could have used that combo!
  • Options
    It's because a mid/high level player buying would end up getting shards of characters over and over till all are 7*. Imagine Dooku being offered every week @ $4.99 USD. It would ruin the farming system.
  • Options
    It's because a mid/high level player buying would end up getting shards of characters over and over till all are 7*. Imagine Dooku being offered every week @ $4.99 USD. It would ruin the farming system.

Kind of obvious not to offer a pack once it's been bought for the reasons you just highlighted though.
  • Options
    It must be backed by some majestic calculation that a limited-time offer would bring them more purchase in the long run