Oooohwee Tenacity Up?

Oooohwee. Did I miss something in the description of Grevious's attacks, specifically the one that applies DoT? Why are they sticking through tenacity up? I read the description several times and cannot see why this would happen.

Replies

• Options
    I imagine just like Tenacity down having a 15% chance to resist... tenacity up probably has the same kind of thing
  • Options
    gobears21 wrote: »
    I imagine just like Tenacity down having a 15% chance to resist... tenacity up probably has the same kind of thing

Ooohwee. No, tenacity up is always supposed to resist. I forget the actual number but it's something like 99.999%
  • Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Ooohwee. No, tenacity up is always supposed to resist. I forget the actual number but it's something like 99.999%

It's 9999%
    But yea it was DoTs galore for sure.
  • Options
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

It's 9999%

Ooohwee. Ah ok. Thanks.

But unless I'm missing something, I shouldn't have 9 DoT's on my Rex/Jawa squad while I have tenacity up.

It does cleanse them like normal, but he can somehow still apply them.
  • Options

It's 9999%

Ooohwee. Ah ok. Thanks.

But unless I'm missing something, I shouldn't have 9 DoT's on my Rex/Jawa squad while I have tenacity up.

So grevious second ability does apply DoTs 3 to be exact, I was using Yoda so I did have tenacity up and I didn't notice any DoTs being applied but tbh wasn't really paying attention.
  • Options

It's 9999%

Ooohwee. Ah ok. Thanks.

So grevious second ability does apply DoTs 3 to be exact, I was using Yoda so I did have tenacity up and I didn't notice any DoTs being applied but tbh wasn't really paying attention.

Ooohwee. If my Rex was still available, I'd post a screenie, but unfortunately he died a slow painful death (over time).
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

It's 9999%

Ooohwee. Ah ok. Thanks.

Ooohwee. If my Rex was still available, I'd post a screenie, but unfortunately he died a slow painful death (over time).

I see what you did there.
  • Options
    Are Greivous' attacks undodgeable and maybe he ignores buffs (intended or not)? I noticed the same thing when using my Rex.
  • Options
    Are Greivous' attacks undodgeable and maybe he ignores buffs (intended or not)? I noticed the same thing when using my Rex.

Ooohwee. His basic cannot be evaded or countered. His aoe can be, but says nothing about always applying debuffs or ignoring tenacity up. I also went back and read his fearsome foe buff and it says nothing that would allow this to happen.
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Why did this get moved to strategy? This is a bug if it is anything. Can it at least be moved to an appropriate location?

@BentWookiee
    @ShaolinPunk
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Oooohwee. I think I figured it out. I'm guessing he did his little laugh move first, which negates tenacity up, and then aoe's. The only thing is that I didn't notice a debuff showing for tenacity down negating my tenacity up.
  • Options
    I dunno as I did not move it, but since you might have figured it out is it still a bug?
  • Options
    Oh that makes sense, wouldn't you still see tenacity up tho since that was before his laugh. Tenacity down would just be below it.